Flip off

You woke up early for a change as the night before, you and Rye discussed that he should teach you flips as he promised some time before.
You were excited yet nervous since you didn't exactly want to break yourself whilst attempting to flip. Plus, Rye's an expert so it'd be embarrassing.

Your thoughts are abruptly interrupted by your phone ringing.
"Heyyy babbyyy are you readyyyy" he says in a funny voice.
"Yeah I'll be down in a sec"
"Okay I'm waiting so hurry uppp" he moans.

You gather your things together as you race downstairs to meet Rye. You were planning to go to a trampoline park so you could practice before you could achieve your goal of doing a flip without a trampoline. You spot the car and you head to it. Rye rolls down the window before you get in. He winks as you laugh and scramble in.

You set off on your journey to the trampoline park FlipOut. You blast music in the car and sing together to entertain yourselves. Finally, you arrive at the park. The huge, green sign giving it away. You jump out of the car as you wait for Rye to gather his stuff.
As you enter, some fans spot you together and immediately run over to get photos . Their parents take a quick photo and you proceed to talk to the three girls.

"How are you gorgeous?" Rye asks one on the girls. You weakly smile as her friend compliments your outfit. You never really liked when Rye flirted with his fans but you knew that it was his job.

You finally free yourselves from the girls and you proceed to enter the trampoline park. With an endless array of trampolines before you, you grab Rye's hand as you both walk to the foam pit. As a warm up, you simply jump into the foam pit a few times. You ended up getting stuck and in need of Rye's help. He walks over and grabs your arm. He mocks you as he refuses to pull you out.
"Ryeee please" you whine.
"Oh I'm not strong enough" he laughs and jokes before he pulls you out.
You chuckle as you stumble into him as he wraps his arm around you.

Suddenly, you both spot the battle beams. You quickly look at each other as grins grow on your faces. He runs off jokingly whilst you follow behind.
You both grab a beam as you step onto the bench. You eye him eagerly as you fill yourself with much needed confidence.
"You've got no chance little man" you say.
"I'm better than you" he says in a cocky manner.
You slowly walk and you both meet halfway. You push your beams together, both determined to win. He smirks as he sees he's winning. In his moment of cockiness, you push him and he loses his balance. He swiftly falls into the foam pit below as you chuckle. Busy laughing, Rye grabs your legs and prompts you into the foam pit. You throw one of the sponges at him in annoyance before beginning to laugh.

You both struggle to get out, but finally you manage.
"I wanna learn some flips now" you demand and he agrees.
You reach the trampoline area and Rye starts off by warming up. He does both forward and backward flips, effortlessly.
"Right now you try" he smiles.
You look at him, worry written all over your face. You attempt to flip but you land on your back. He laughs as he reaches out his arm to help you up.

"I'll hold your back, trust me love" he assures you.
You try again, this time with Rye supporting your back. However you still can't manage to land on your feet. Rye chuckles as he embraces you to stop you from losing hope. You sigh into his chest before you attempt again. Once again, you don't succeed. You start to get annoyed however you refuse to give up. You try over and over again until you finally get the hang of it. Each time you land on your feet, Rye awards you with a quick kiss. This determines you even further.
After some time, you finally manage to do it independently. You couldn't be happier as you jump round on the trampoline, continuously showing off your new skill.
"I'm still better" Rye smirks as you playfully hit him. He soon calms down and kisses you on the forehead before you go and show off again.

Rye decides to show off further by doing complicated tricks off the wall trampolines. You evil him as he proceeds to rub his skills on your face.

After he's finished. He grabs both your hands as you jump in sync. You decide to go back to the foam pit and try flipping there. You attempt different skills and flips before getting stuck again. As Rye reaches to help you again he hesitates.
"We should go try this outside" he smirks.
"Nah I'm not letting my head crack" you frown as he pulls you up and places his hands on your waist.
He soon forces you outside as your session expired anyway. You spot a wall with grass below it (for a softer landing).
You tilt your head at Rye, lifting your eyebrows.
"Come on" he prompts as you sarcastically laugh at him.
"I ain't doing that Ryan" you protest as he chuckles.

He climbs onto the wall and flips effortlessly once again. Your mouth gapes wide open as you imagine yourself doing it. You can only picture certain failure.
You shake your head as he signals for you to join him on the wall.
After a while of persuasion you finally give in and climb up, instantly regretting many life decisions.
He hugs you and whispers in your ear.
"You can do it"
You gaze at him and suddenly become motivated. You prepare yourself before completing a perfect flip off the wall. You hop around in happiness as Rye hugs you from behind and smiles into your neck.

"I'm sorry but that was pretty gooood" you laugh as you attempt to do it again. Rye films you for the Instagram story as you congratulate yourself.
"I should be a professional" you say confidently as Rye laughs.

You both soon become tired and decide to head back home. You agree that Rye would drop you off at the flat. You arrive and hop out of the car.
"I looove you" he extends as he makes a kissing sound.
You wave through the window and head back home, perfectly content.