My love

It was 8 in the evening and you were about to spend a quiet night in, watching films, when suddenly you get a call from Rye.

"Hey gorgeoussss" he greets you.
"Hey?" you answer.
"I'm about to be outside your flat, get ready and meet me outside." He says quickly and before you can answer he hangs up. You look at you phone in shock before smiling and shaking your head.

You do as you're told and although unplanned, you were able to quickly get dressed and clean yourself up. You slowly creep down the stairs and find yourself outside. In no time, Rye pulls up in his car and rolls down the window. He signals for you to come in and you obey. You hop into the car.
"Where are we goinggg" you nag.
"Road trip" he laughs at the irony.
You smile and squint your eyes at him.
You look through the window, trying to figure out where you're heading.
"By the way, don't tell Andy, he'll get jealous" Rye laughs.

Not long after, you arrive at a viewpoint somewhere in the hills. You curiously jump out the car and look around. You can openly see a beautiful view of the city and stars. You could see the whole of London, lit up in the dark. You spin around and hug Rye excitedly.
"It's so perfect" you gaze.
"Not as perfect as you" Rye mocks and laughs.
"Oh my, you are more perfect" you start joking. You both laugh before Rye wraps a tight arm around your shoulders. You sigh into his chest as you take in the city. He kisses the crown of your head and smiles as he rests his chin.

For a brief moment, there was pure silence as you both became mesmerised by the view. Suddenly, Rye pulls you towards the car. You hesitate to observe what he was doing. He climbed up onto the hood of the car before waving to you to join him. You laugh as he helps you scramble to where he's sat.
"I'm not a free runner or whatever, I can't climb"
"You can't really do anything" Rye laughs.
"That's not true oh my god" you whine.

You look up to the stars and then you notice that Rye was staring at you.

You look down to meet his eyes as he smiles. His expression changes and becomes more serious. You frown, trying to read his face. His gazes deepens.
"I love you Klaudia" he breathes.
You look at him shocked for a brief second before smiling, trying to hide your excitement. You were waiting for him to say that since forever.
"I love you too Ryannn" you smile as you pull him closer to you by his shirt. He grabs your cheek and kisses you softly and then rests his forehead on yours. You gaze into his eyes as you chuckle.
"You really have to take your time with everything" you laugh.
"I do" he smiles cheekily before you playfully nudge him and kiss him again.

You rest you head on his shoulder as he puts his arm around your waist. You look at the breathtaking horizon of the city.
"You're so extra" you say.
"Well I have to meet your standards somehow" he shakes his head.

You talk endlessly about meaningless things before deciding to go back to your flat. You scramble back into the car.
"How did you find this place anyway?" you ask.
"This really good website, it's called uhhh Google" Rye chuckles.
You roll your eyes and sink into your seat. You arrive back at your flat and grab Rye's hand. You run up the stairs (almost falling) and reach the door.

Once you walk in, Rye shuts the door making you spin round unexpectedly. He looks at you, eager. He walks over to you slowly and grabs your waist, not breaking eye contact. He pulls you into a passionate kiss. He makes you wrap your legs around his waist as he secures you with his kiss. You smile into his lips as he leads you to your room. He places you onto the bed as he grins. He swiftly takes his shirt off before climbing onto you. He pauses and softly breathes;
"I really do love you" before proceeding to kiss you further.