Stressed out

Due to your course in university, you were drowning in pending essays and work you had to complete. You left it to the last minute as a result of your procrastination habit and you were still finding it difficult to write anything. Stressed out, you sat at your desk, staring at the work that had to be done, wishing that it would complete itself. Rye waltzed into the room and suddenly noticed your head perched in your hands as you sighed deeply.
"Heyy whats wrong gorgeous?" he asked worryingly before he noticed countless pieces of paper and books stacked endlessly. "Oh dear" he gently added before coming over to you and embracing you softly without the need for you to say anything.
You sighed into his firm embrace as he kissed the top of your head.

"I have sooo much to do it's actually pissing me off" you finally whine as he pulls away.
"Then let's take a breakkk" he hints with a smirk as you shake your head.
"I have to do this though" you sigh again.
Rye walks out of the room without saying anything which leaves you confused. As you go back to the sea of pending work, Rye comes back in. He had your favourite ice cream tub in one hand and a controller in the other.
"Break timee" he winks.
"I've barely done anything"
"Well it's enough for now, don't make me drag you out" he laughs and you join him. After a few seconds, you become convinced as you grab the tub and head to the living room where he already prepared a game.

You sit down beside him, unimpressed with yourself.
"Only 10 minuets" you protest as he smirks.
You're forced to play a quick game of Fifa with Rye whilst you consume all the ice cream together. After 20 minuets, you return back to your dreaded desk to finally get something done.
Around half an hour into your work, Rye waltzes back in. This time he held a dvd in his hand.
You look at him with the look that told him you knew exactly what he was up to. He smirked before saying;
"I found a really good movie we should watch, you know, me, you, no work"
"Rye I can'tt" you whine.
"Come on its only like an hour"
Somehow you found yourself convinced again whilst a grin was plastered all over Rye's face.

You regrettably scrambled back to the main room. Whilst on the sofa, Rye wrapped his arms around you tightly as if to make sure you don't run away back to your work. You cuddle as you watch the chosen film intensely. Minutes slowly turn into hours as time slips away. You find yourself still cuddling Rye 2 hours later.
"Oh frickk I need to do my work now Rye, seriously" you say cautiously. Rye looks at you, slightly upset as he still wanted to continue spending time with you.
"Alright alright, but can I help you"
"Yeahh" you smile shyly.

You find yourself back at the desk, again. You motivation lessened each time you came back. At this point, you really wished it could do itself. However, you knew this work's importantance and how urgently it had to be finished.
"Right then, I'm Mr Beaumont and I'm gonna teach you uni stuff" Rye rubs his hands together as he enters the room. You laugh at him and shake your head. He hugs you whilst you sit in the chair and he places a gentle kiss on your head, before grabbing a chair and joining you.
You bite the tip of your pen nervously as you read over what you wrote.

"I think the word 'whereas' fits better" he says as he points to the sentence.
"Where's your ass" you joke as he shakes his head in disapproval before laughing.
You continue to intently focus on your essay, with Rye guiding you where necessary. Hours ticked by before you were finally finished.
"Right let me read it to you" you smile.
You began reading slowly and softly. As you look up Rye was gazing at you with his head placed between the palms of his hands. He was looking at you with such intrigue and passion. You blush as you notice this. You finish reading to Rye and he was still gazing at you.
"That was amazing... because of my help obviously" he says, proudly.
You sigh and shake your head before he grabs you hand.
"I love you Klaud" he says intently.
"I'm hungry" you spurt, ruining the moment.
"...Mcdonald's?" Rye suggests with a smirk.
"It's 1am!"
"Let's go for a driveee" he grabs your hand and starts leading you out the room.

You both excitedly jump into the car.
"What are you going to get?" you ask.
"Shut up i don't know I'm not there yet" Rye laughs as you scoff.
You drive to Mcdonald's, Rye's hand placed on your lap. You check your phone before opening snapchat to take a video of your 1am drive.
You arrive at the destination after what seemed like forever. You enter the drive thru and collect your orders.
You sit in the parking lot for a while as you dig in.
"Man, a burger never tasted this good" you smile as Rye agrees. You sit and chat about any topic you could think of in order to forget about the stress of your work.
"I still think teeth are weird" you blurt out.
"What?"
"Like why do they grow out your gums like that?"
"Because they help us to chew?" Rye answers, half confused, half laughing.
"But fish don't have teeth, or snails, and they're fine" you say confidently.
"that's just how they're made, we need them to eat mcdonald's"
"Why are they white though? Why not a different colour? Tell me Rye, tell me right now" you insist, seriously.
"Because they're bones, they're white"
"BUT WHY?!"
"I DON'T KNOW, ASK GOD"
"ALRIGHT I WILL" you shout, followed by a loud wheeze which causes Rye to laugh even harder.

After you've contained yourselves, you decided it would be a good idea to head back to the flat. Once you arrived, you immediately went straight to sleep with Rye joining you shortly.