Popcorn? popcorn.

You and Rye have been together for a month now and it still felt surreal. You arranged to go to the boys' flat today so you got yourself together alongside Julia, who's been making progress with Brook. You head to the flat when suddenly,
"Frick me, I forgot my phone what the hell, hold on" Julia laughs.
You evil her as you sigh. "Thought you would've learned by now" you roll your eyes as Julia runs up the stairs.
Of course, she took longer than necessary and leave for the flat later than you should've.

Once you arrive, Mikey greets you at the door. He notices that you seem annoyed.
"Uhhh you okay?"
"Just... ask Julia, bye" you say walking past him as you throw your hand up in frustration.
Julia laughed as she explained your pettiness.

You greet Rye with a delicate kiss on the cheek as Andy runs up to give you a hug. You hang in the kitchen for a while as Rye made you both pasta. You smiled as you watched him really indulge in his cooking, dancing slightly as he added spices.
"Right I'm done, nowww I was thinking, how about a good old movie night on my really cool projector?" he smirks as he smells the pasta.
"Yess please" you wink.

Rye finished up in the kitchen and led you to his bedroom. You pull the screen down and he comes up behind you, wrapping his arms around your stomach and carefully placing his chin in the crook of your neck. You smile and continue. You set everything up and now it was time to decide the movie.
"We're watching Bridesmaids" you declare.
"No we're not" Rye frowns.
"Yes we are, shut up"
"No"
"Yes"
"Wait" Rye hesitates.
"What?" you pause.
"Snacks! We forgot snacks!" Rye says with a shocked expression.
"Omg that's the most important part" you joke.
"Popcorn?" Rye smirks.
"Popcornnn" you agree with a large smirk and raised eyebrows.

As Rye leaves to grab the snacks, you quickly and deviously set up the movie Bridesmaids, leaving him with no choice but to oblige.
He comes back with arms full of popcorn, drinks and snacks that you observe with a huge smile on your face. He chuckles as he places them beside you.

You play the movie as you lie with your head on Rye's chest and one leg over his. Your arm grips his waist as his wraps around your shoulders. His head rests among your hair as you begin to watch the movie. You hear his steady heartbeat as you smile into his chest.
However suddenly, Mikey storms into the room and shouts,
"Movie night? Without me?!"
You both laugh as he joins you on Rye's bed. It was getting tight so you playfully push Mikey off so he lands on the floor. He frowns but somehow finds it comfy so he stays that way. The movie finishes and Mikey cheers, stuffing his mouth with the final load of popcorn.

He gets up from the floor and shoots you the evils.
"Thanks for that Klaudia by the way" he says and you smile at him sarcastically.
He leaves the room chuckling and you and Rye end up alone again. He brushes through your hair with his fingertips and you cuddle into his chest.

You suddenly realise you need to go to the toilet so unfortunately ruin the moment and you get up. You decide to use the shared bathroom as you also wanted to check on Julia. Before you enter the toilet you bump into her.
"It's getting late so Imma leave, you coming?" She questions.
"Uhh no babe, I'm staying the night to get friskyyyy" you give Julia a guilty smile.
She judges you, hard, so you quickly laugh and say it's a joke.

When you get back into the room you smirk at Rye and walk over to the bed. You suddenly start laughing and he becomes confused.
"What?"
"It's just that little mannequin man is standing there looking at me" you laugh as he raises an eyebrow at you.

He brings you in as you continue laughing. You end up being spooned by Rye when you finally calm down. He breathes down your neck as he places kisses in the crook of your neck. You smile and close your eyes as he stops and cuddles you closer. A few moments later, you could tell that Rye was almost asleep.

"Pssst Rye" you whisper.
"What do you want?" he groans.
"Basically" you begin to laugh. "Can y-you sing for-r.. me" you manage to chuckle out.
He groans as he sits up to look at you to which you smile. He sighs and hums a quiet tune into your ear as you close your eyes again.
After a brief moment, he stops and you nudge him.
"No no no no, don't stop" you grin.
He rolls his eyes and chuckles as he begins to hum again. This sends you to sleep almost immediately.

You wake up, with a familiar heartbeat drumming in your ear. You smile as Rye places a kiss on the crown of your head.
"Morninggg" he yawns.
"Hello sexyyy" you joke and he chuckles.
You sit up and smile at him as he scrolls through his phone.
"There's a really important rocket launch today" he says.
"Umm okay?" you answer cluelessly as you start to laugh.

After what seemed like forever, you both decide to eat breakfast. You're joined in the kitchen by Brook and Andy as they question your night. You laugh as you throw a cereal at Andy. You continue to mess around when Mikey and Jack join you.

Rye convinced you to stay a little longer so you obey. He decides to play a videogame so you join him on the couch. You place your head in his lap as he occasionally strokes your hair. You scroll your phone and come across some tweets.

@emilyroadtripp11: why is Klaudia always with Rye? Is something going onnn?🧐

@lucylovescobbanx: anyone else ship #Klye?;)

@Tiarraxofovvs: Okay but why is Klaudia so stunning?! 😫

You smile as you see a lot of positivity and compliments. Suddenly, Rye grabs your phone as a joke and sees the tweets.
"Awhh that's cute, they're lying, you're grossss" he mocks.
"You're grosss" you smack him and laugh.

A while later, you decide to head home to make sure Julia hasn't set the flat on fire or worse. You hug the boys and Rye walks you to the car. He grabs your waist and gives you a quick kiss before saying:
"Go away"
"Happily" you huff and chuckle.
He waves at you as you leave and then proceeds to go back to the flat.

You arrive home and find the flat still intact. You shout to Julia when you walk through the door.
"I'm home bishhh"
"Disgusting" she sighs as he throws herself on the couch and you go back to your bedroom to text Rye that everything is okay.