Yoga Challenge

You woke up to the familiar beating in Rye's chest. His muscular arm was wrapped around your waist as you lay on his bare chest. You groan as you lift your head to check if he's still asleep. You lay in that position for a while before deciding to check your phone.

You skilfully manoeuvre your way out of Rye's grip. However, whilst you try to move his arm, Rye opens his eyes as he awakens. He smiles at you softly and you stop still before returning the gesture. You place a small kiss on his cheek as he proceeds to close his eyes again.
You get out of the bed and visit the toilet before going to eat breakfast. Mikey and Andy were already awake as you met them in the kitchen.

"You alright?" you ask the boys.
"Mhm" Andy mumbles whilst eating his cereal.
You help yourself to some food and a glass of water before returning to Rye's room. By this point, Rye was getting changed hastily.
"Um what's the rush for?" you ask.
"It's late, I don't usually sleep in!"
"Uhh it's 9am?" you question, confused.
"Yeah that's late"
"Right" you shake your head and give out a slight laugh.

You, Rye, Brook and Julia were meant to film a video for the boys' youtube channel. It was going to be the couple's yoga challenge and everyone was looking forward to it. The other boys were going to be judges to see who does best after each round.
It was midday and you were still waiting for Julia and Brook who were sleeping at your flat.
In the meantime, you and Rye were watching tv whilst cuddling on the couch. Suddenly, the doorbell rings, it was Brook and Julia.

"Helllooo" Brook bellows as he comes in.
"Your day just got better" Julia jokes as you roll your eyes.
"Right let's start this video, I'm so excited" you say eagerly.
Rye turns the camera on as you Julia and Brook position yourself infront of it.
"Hey guyss" Rye says after turning on the camera.
"We're Roadtrip" Brook shouts.
"Well" Rye replies whilst looking around.
"...1...2..." Brook says as he counts himself and Rye. "2 of us"
"We're doing the couples yoga challenge" you say, smiling.
"Challenge yoga couples" Rye says quietly.

After introducing the video, Mikey shows you the first position.

In this, Rye had to balance you up in the air on his feet.
"No don't get your scabby feet near me" you whine as Rye comes closer to you.
He stretches out his foot attempting to touch you. You panic and scream as you back away hastily. Everyone laughs and you join in. You manage to get over your fear and attempt the position. Whilst Julia and Brook struggle, Rye manages to lift you in the air. However, you lose your balance and you desperately try to grab the closest thing. You resort to grabbing Ryes leg as he puts it down. You topple over and land flat ontop of Rye.
"Owww" you grunt.
Meanwhile, Julia and Brook managed to nail the position which motivated you to do better.

The next position looked easier than it really was.

Being flexible was advantage for you however Rye's legs were too long and he couldn't straighten them properly

"Come onn just straighten them"
"It's not as easy as it looks" Rye complains.
Although, Rye still couldn't get his legs straight, you won according to the other boys because it still looked better than Julia and Brook's.
"Yessss" you hiss.

The final position was the most complex.

It would require for you to be upside down whilst Rye held your legs up to form a sort of square

It would require for you to be upside down whilst Rye held your legs up to form a sort of square. You skilfully placed yourself ontop of Rye as he slowly lifted up. You managed to nail the position completely whilst Julia and Brook struggled.
"Hello" Rye laughs as he lifts your legs to complete the position.
"Hello sexy" you reply with a smile as you looked at him upside down.

Finally, the boys announced you as winners. This made you satisfied as you were a competitive person and there was no way you'd let Julia beat you.
"Oh yes" you cheer as you hug Rye. He kisses your cheek before branding Brooklyn a "loser".
"It was all Brook's fault that we lost, he's shit" Julia jokes and Brook playfully stomps his foot.

You conclude the video and spend the rest of the day helping Mikey and Rye edit whilst Julia and the rest played on the console.