Let's swap

As per usual, you were hanging out at the boys's flat whilst Julia, Brook and Jack went out. You were lying on Rye's chest in his bed whilst he wrapped tresses of your hair around his fingers.
"You have long fingers, they scare me" you say worriedly.
"That's a good thing" he winks and you blush and start laughing.
"I actually have a question" you imply.
"What?"
"So, when giraffes wear ties-"
"Oh-" Rye interrupts, confused as to where this was going.
"Do they wear them on the top of their neck or the bottom?" you smile innocently as Rye pauses to think.
"Well where would you wear a tie?"
"Bottom... of my neck?" you slowly answer.
"Well there's your answer I suppose" Rye chuckles as he wraps you tighter. You shake your head as a small smile forms. You then clench the material of his shirt as you begin to admire it.
"I like this shirt" you claim.
"I like yours too" Rye chuckles.
"Omg.."
"What?"
"I just had a really good idea for your youtube" you say excitedly.
"Go on"
"We should do like a clothes swap thing" you clasp your hands together.
"That could actually work" he agrees as you smile. After a short pause, Rye notices you were looking at him as if you were expecting him to say more.
"What... now?"
"Yeah why not" you suggest.
"How about you try on everyone's from the band" Rye adds.
"What like a little fashion show?" you ask as Rye nods his head.
"And then the viewers choose which ones were the best" you add.

You and Rye proceed to tell the rest of the boys about your idea and they all agree.
"The clothes better be clean though, I'm not trying on dirty ones" you make it clear to the boys.
You prepare the camera set up as the boys choose outfits for you. Julia was going to be in charge of the camera as you tried on the clothes.
"Let's get started" Andy announces as Julia turns the camera on. The boys do their usual intro where they fall on top eachother one by one. You were the last to join so you sat on Jack's rib as he lay on top of Mikey. The video is quickly introduced as you smile at the camera whilst Andy speaks.

The first outfit you had to try was Jack's. He hands you a multicoloured buttoned up shirt with a pair of ripped jeans. Additionally, he hands you his white superstars. You walk into the bathroom to change into the clothes. You swiftly button up the shirt, leaving the top button. Quickly, you turn to look in the mirror and bite your lip awkwardly before letting out a slight laugh. The shirt was too big for you and the knee rips were no where near your knees. You walk out the bathroom and join the boys as they fall silent. Jack had his hands over his mouth, stopping his laugh from escaping. After a short pause, everyone bursts out laughing as you look sadly into the camera before laughing too.
"Well that's a look" Andy jokes.
"You look hot" Rye says, with slight sarcasm tinting his statement.
You then complete a small turn for the camera before changing into Andy's outfit.

He picked out a white jumper with a checkered sleeve paired with black jeans with zips. For shoes, he chose his red adidas nmd's. Overalls the outfit looked good however it was far too big for you. You had to roll the jumper sleeves up in order to stop you from drowning. You shyly step out to model the outfit with a sour expression. Mikey cheered you on as you spun round. You trip over yourself due to the substantial size of the shoes and Rye catches you, laughing.
"Look out mate" you say, blaming the fall on him. He laughs and shakes his head.

Half an hour later, the video was finally coming to a close and the last outfit you had to try on was Rye's. He hands you black jeans paired with black trainers.
"Where's the top" you ask confused.
"I'm usually shirtless soo...?" he smirks and you laugh. "I'm joking, here" he hands you his brown Champion jumper. You quickly change and show yourself to the boys and the camera. Favouritism aside, this was truly your favourite outfit so far. The boys clap as you twirl.
"You look better than Rye" Brook exclaims.
Suddenly, you realise that Rye disappeared. You scan around before suddenly hearing his signature laugh.

Rye emerges from the bathroom in your outfit. He had your blue jeans pulled halfway up as they couldn't fit any further. He also put on your grey cropped jumper which fit tightly on his arms. Everyone burst out laughing as they processed his outfit.
"Wow" you laugh.
"I think I look better in your clothes" Rye jokes before kissing you.
"Gross, I think we'll end the video here, bye guys!" Andy quickly concludes the video and everyone laughs again.