Shoes

-Alex-

It was the next day when I came in that Abby was here. Returning a pair of shoes I could see.

"Hey." Gabby smiled as I just took the food.

"Thank you." I said to Sarah who smiled gently as I sat down.

"Hey." Abby said "Alex."

"Abigail." I replied as I took a bite.

"Oh he full named you." Sarah said "Your in trouble."

"You still mad about that fall, it was nothing." She said as I rolled my eyes.

Moving on with my food as I sat more into the couch.

"Are you just going to be grumpy now." Gabby asked.

"Yes." I replied "People suck."

"I'm offended." Gabby said "I'm awesome."

I rolled my eyes as she laid her head on my shoulder. I went to start getting up to put my plate away when she whined.

"I'll take it." Jeremy said "It's my turn to do the dishes anyways."

"Thanks." I said as he took it and Gabby went back to talking to Abby.

I just sat on my phone as she looked that way. Sarah's phone ringing as Jeremy looked at it.

"Sarah." He called "Your phone."

"Answer it." She said.

"Sarah's phone." Jeremy answered "No she isn't available right now."

"Okay, bye." He said.

"Who was it." Sarah asked.

"Who knows, they just asked if you could talk." Jeremy said as she nodded.

But went to call back the person as Abby got ready to leave.

"Bye Alex." She said.

"Abigail." I said back as I scrolled more.

She rolled her eyes. Gabby was close to my body as she pressed closer. Moving so she laid against my front half.

"Can you stop being grumpy now." She asked.

"Maybe." I said as she smiled and she pressed a brief kiss on my lips.

"How was work." She asked.

"Fine." I said as she smiled and my hands fell down to her hips. She smiled at me as I could see Jeremy briefly.

"Good." She said.

"Take that upstairs." Sarah said "Not on the couch."

"Why would you do that." I said "Now you know she's going to do just that."

"She won't." Sarah said as Gabby chuckled and pulled my head into hers.

I didn't even fight her influence as my body relaxed.

"You knew that was gonna happen." Jeremy said.

"Your not gonna stop this." Sarah said.

"You want the grand babies." He said as I knew I should probably stop.

But you know that's a lot of work and she obviously didn't care. My lips molding around hers as they moved on mine.

It was a bad problem but it felt good as her mouth opened. My tongue pushing into her mouth quickly on the worst of my instincts.

Like I said, it's a problem. I was running out of breath as I separated to breath. Now above Gabby who was on her back.

"Not on the couch." Sarah said.