3

After the shopping trip, I had gained seven random shirts (obviously in dark colors), four pairs of black leggings and two of black skinny jeans, two jackets, a beautiful black dress that Sophie picked out, one pair of flats, one pair of black converse, some heels, a pair of hot pink flip flops (fuck her), an iPhone 6S (I think? Don't know anything about phones), some HQ earbuds, a backpack, a shit ton of drawing and writing supplies, an umbrella with hearts, a thick blanket, satin sheets, big fluffy pillows, and a god damned mini fridge (and lots of snacks, candies, and drinks).

Back at the house, I've been putting shit around my room, trying to get it the way I wanted it.
Finally, after 30 minutes with mucking about with the bed stuff, I collapsed on my back and sunk into the plushy softness.
~Buzz Buzz~
I looked down at the phone. Sophie text me from downstairs.
SOPHIE: Haaay bitch wanna go see a concert with me next weekend

ME: Depends on what band it is. And will you please stop calling me a bitch thanks

SOPHIE: No bitch

ME: Okay

SOPHIE: they're called Bastille! Heard of them?

ME: Uh, no. I don't think so. I'll look them up.

(A/N: TO GOOGLE! :D)
Scrolling through, I see a bunch of songs with dumb names. 'Snakes'? 'Good Grief'?
This one though... 'Oblivion'... That sounds less weird.
So, I gave it a listen, and instantly fell in love with the song. With that, I grabbed my phone.
ME: oh hell yes. Let's go.

SOPHIE: YAAAY! Btw Dan is so mine

ME: okay

Dan must be one of the guys in the band? Hmm. Dan. I like that name.

I put my earbuds in and downloaded 'Oblivion'. The first few notes like a baby's lullaby, as it pulled me into a deep sleep.