11-Dans POV

We get back to the hotel, and we both set the two small crates down on the counter for wash.
As I start piling them into a strainer and rinsing them, I feel two tiny little hands wrap around me from behind. She rests her head against my shoulder, and I hear her sigh. I look down at her and I give her a smile.
"What is it, love?" I ask, watching her brows furrow.
"Nothing, I'm just... I don't want you to go, but I'm afraid of what would happen if you stayed here..." she said, looking down at her feet.
Aw... god... I hadn't thought about that yet. I've got to go tomorrow...
I need to make the most of what little time I have with her.

***HUGE WARNING LOTS OF SMUT IN THIS BIT***SORTA KINDA***
I step forward, hooking my index finger under her chin and angling her head towards mine. Her eyes lock onto mine almost immediately, as I lean in and softly brush my lips against hers. I can feel her pushing back. At first I think she's trying to push me away, but when I pull back, she grabs my face and smashes her lips into mine again.
As the kiss grows more heated, I can feel her sneakily hooking her finger into my belt, and I pick her up and place her carefully onto the counter, standing between her legs, pushing against her slightly. When I do, she wraps her legs around my waist and bites my bottom lip, making me growl.
"Dan..." She whispers, leaving her mouth hanging open as she does.
"Yes...?"
"I-..." she looks into my eyes.
"Are you sure...?" I ask. I'd never do something like this without making sure that they were entirely positive that they wanted to as well. And... Well... I've only done this one other time. And I was drunk. So I don't really know what I'm doing.
"Yes, I'm sure," she whispered.
I lifted her off the countertop and I walked her to the bed, gently laying her on her back.
I sat back onto my knees and looked at her. Beautiful (s/c) skin, beautiful (e/c) eyes staring back at me, her (h/c) being illuminated by the lamp by her side.
In that moment, I wanted nothing but her.
____________
*TIMESKIP TO— Er... AFTER*
"I love you..." I whispered into her ear, my sweat dripping onto the pillowcase, my eyes following it.
"I-... I love you... too..." she said, breathless.
(A/N: more like cus she's been waiting for you to be done for like ten minutes and she's bored out of her mind??? Jus sayin???)
We laid there for a moment, looking at each other before I laid on my side next to her. She did the same, curling against me and tossing a leg over me, her hand on my side, mine on her hip.
We laid there for about five minutes before I broke the silence.
"(Y/N)...?" I said, looking at her.
She looked up at me, her face relaxed and her eyes sparkling.
"Yes, Snuggles?" She cooed.
I laughed at my new nickname. How wonderfully embarrassing.
I brushed the hair out of her face with my hand and tucked it behind her ear.

"...Come with me...?" I asked. She seemed scared earlier of me leaving. And she was also scared of me staying. But she never said anything about her coming with me.  And I didn't want to leave her.
She leaned her head back a bit, looking at me, almost as if to see if I was joking or not. But she saw no hint of humor on my face as she realized I was being serious.
"Dan, I-"
"Just think about it." I said, cutting her off. "If you don't want to, I'll skype you every night and I'll text you all the time and I'll-"
"DAN!" She shouted, laughing.
"What...?"
"I was going to say 'yes'!"
HOLY JEEBUS!
"YES! Oh thank you thank you thank you I LOVE YOU!" I said, kissing her with every word.

((((SO SORRY FOR THE OH SO HORRIBLE IMAGE AHEAD))))

(Lol jk! TOOT TOOT! Lez get this show on the road)

"Oh eat me." She said, rolling her eyes.
I wiggles my eyebrows.
"Right now?" I asked.
She said nothing. She gave a small smirk and her face turned red

"My pleasure." I said, crawling under the sheets, and I could hear her giggling and laughing as I descended.

AUTHORS NOTE:
"As I descended,"
Jesus, I made him sound like a giant lion predator hunting a bird or something.
Sorry.
I'll stop O///O