12

I woke up beside him, the heat radiating from him. He was facing away from me, and a dark line caught my eye. Just at his neck. What is that?
I decide that I'll ask him later if it's still there. But hey, maybe it's just nothing. It could just be the lines on him from the pillows and the sheets.
I trail my finger across his shoulders and back, stirring him. I quickly close my eyes and pretend to be asleep. He turns over.
"Well good mor-... (Y/N)?" He says, smiling and wiping his eyes.
I say nothing.
"I know you're awake..." I felt his breath on my neck and I shivered. (That sounds like something out of a horror film, tbh. Couldn't stop laughing)
"(Y/NNNNN)...." He said in a singsongy voice, creeping his fingers up to my sides. And tickling me.
I immediately burst with laughter and I start squealing and flailing about.
"STOP STOP STOP!"
Dan smirks.
"Oh yeah? What're you gonna do? Squeal some more?"
"NO IM GONNA PISS EVERYWHERE"
He draws his hands back, and I take my chance and launch myself into him, straddling him and grabbing at his armpits. His laughter is loud and deep; and contagious.
And then all the fun stops when we both feel the wet spot between our legs.
"...which one of us did it?" I asked.
"I don't know... wouldn't we have felt it, you know... come out...?"
I slowly eased myself onto the floor and stood beside him.
"It was you, wasn't it?" I grinned. I knew it was. I didn't pee and he seemed fine with covering up the fact.
"Er, no...?" He stood and went to the bathroom to wipe himself off. He came out looking sad.
"Babe what's wrong?" I asked.
Quietly, he said " it was me. I peed. I couldn't handle the guilt any longer."
I snort. He shoots me a look that says 'oh you'll pay for this'.

At time to leave, he pulls out his phone and calls for the airport, ordering another ticket to fly out to England for the next show. He quickly ends the call and shoved his phone in his pocket.
"Ready?" He beams.
"Hell yeahno."
"Which is it?" He chuckled.
I thought for a second. "Yeah. Let's go."

The plane ride was a fucking nightmare. The lights in our cabin flickered off for about thirty seconds and the plane shook for a few seconds, making everybody scream. I thought we were all going to die.
But we landed about four hours later and my knees were shaky as we got back onto solid ground. Kyle was the first to get off. Will was second. Dan and me. And then Woody.
"Right, where are we?" Kyle said, looking around.
"Fucking what?" Woody said.
"You don't know where we are? You flew here not knowing where you were going...?" Dan chuckled.
"Nope." Kyle shrugged.
"Fuckin' 'ell. We're in England, you dipstick." Will rolled his eyes.
He went to open his mouth and then his eyes widened and he looked around in a panic.
"Where'd he go?" He whispered, frantically looking around.
I heard Dan sigh.
"Oh no. There's a lady with a bunch of cats over there." Dan pointed, looking pained.
Will spin around.
"We need a tracking tag for him or something."
We all walked over there, watching Kyle squat down and poking a finger through the crate, and he squealed happily.
"GUYS! COME LOOK AT THE KITTIES!"
We all came over and saw Kyle holding a white one. He handed a gray one to Will and woody. He handed a tuxedo to me and it squeaked at me.
(Yes, I'm doing this. We all knew it was going to happen.)
I looked into the little creatures eyes and felt my heart melt.