10

I woke up next to him. His hair flopped to the side, his cheeks rosy, a slight smile on his face. I reached my hand up to touch him, and he nuzzled closer to me, making a deep sound as he did. His face nuzzled into my chest and I could feel the warmth from his breath.  I laid my hand on the side of his head and stroked my fingers through his hair, feeling his hand creep up to my side.
I giggle slightly, making him pull his hands back quickly, and he sat up, a groggy look on his face, and his hair an absolute mess.
"Well good morning Mr. Snuggles." I whispered, booping his nose. Though we have both told each other 'I love you', I'm sure he still sees me as a friend. Maybe he just said it because he felt bad.
"Morning beautiful," he placed his palm on my cheek and leaned in to kiss my lips softly. "Sleep well?"
(I guess he's serious about this...?)
"Y-Yeah! I haven't slept that well in-..."
"Forever?" He interrupted.
I smiled. "...Yeah."
"Yeah..." He said back. He was staring into my eyes, switching from one eye to the other, a smile slowly creeping onto his face.
"...What're you gawking at, Snuggles?" I giggled, lifting an eyebrow at him.
He took a few seconds to respond, still staring.
"You. I'm trying to figure you out." He said seriously.
"...What about me?"
"... Whether or not you want to go strawberry picking with me...?" He said, questioningly.
A smile crept along my lips.
"Yes is love to! How'd you know I liked strawberries though...?" I asked.
He shook his head and raised an eyebrow.  "My frosty."
"You mean my frosty...?"
"No... I mean my frosty..." He said, his smile growing.
"You wanna fight? Whoever loses has to drive." I beamed.
Almost immediately Dan jumps up from the bed and stalks around it, towards me, with his arms and fingers outstretched at his sides.
"No!" I kick off the bed and fly past him, diving over the kitchen counter and hiding behind it.
"Come back! I JUST WANNA SNUGGLE!" I heard him growl.
He walks around the counter and there I am. Cornered. He snatched me up and walks me over to the couch, laying me on my back and laying on top of me.
"Get off, you twat!"
He snuggled closer, despite my flailing arms and legs. He pinned me down more.
"I just want to snug. Let me snug." He said, wiggling.
An idea blooms in my mind and I aim my free hand over his buttocks and cram my finger down.
"AH! STAY OUT OF MY ASS!" He says, hopping off me and holding a cupped hand over his arsehole.
I jump up, taking my chance and sprinting for the closet. He catches me before I get past him, and he grabs my wrists and walks to the wall, holding my wrists above my head, and pins me to it.
"Son of a bi-"
I'm cut off by his lips crashing onto mine, traveling down to my neck and collarbone. My eyes roll back and he releases my hands, allowing me to run my hands through his hair and kiss him back. He lifts me off the ground and walks with me over to the bed, his hands under my thighs.  He gently lowers me to the bed and crawls onto me, his hands and lips exploring my face and body. I roll my head back and he spreads my legs apart, placing himself between them.
And then he goes limp.
"What?" I say, disappointed.
"I told you," he looks up at me and gives me a devilish grin. "I only wanted to snuggle." And he lays his head back down on my chest.
"I hate you, Dan Smith. I hate you."
"You love me."

We've been driving for what feels like hours, with Dans hand on my thigh. Even though I lost, he drove anyway. Finally we pull up to the strawberry field and there are at least 50 people there with little buckets picking strawberries. We park on the dirt lot and we walk up to the small open building and we grab our buckets and we walk out to pick.

"Hey look! Iz a spider!" Dan says, holding the small jumpy spider on his finger.
I look down and pick up a huge strawberry and turn it in my hand, spotting a lady bug. I turn to Dan just as he sets the small spider back down on its leaf.
"I found a lady bug!" I smile. Dan looks and jumps back, squirming and flailing his arms.
"Yeeeghughighlabrlyegh!!!" He says.
"What the hell?"
"They make me uncomfortable. Little shell type wings and little buggy eyes and legs and yegh!" He sticks his tongue out.
"You're fine with spiders, but Lady bugs make you uncomfortable...?" I laugh. He'll never live this down.
"Don't you fucking tell anyone." He growls.

We pay for our berries and we place the buckets back on their cart and we head out to the car. We load the strawberries' crate into the boot of the car and we drive off, back to the hotel.
Tomorrow Dan has another show. And he has to catch a plane to get there.
I don't know if I'll ever see him again, or if this will be the long-distance relationship type of thing.

But I'm scared either way. I'm afraid of never seeing him again, but I'm also afraid that I'll hold him back...