18-Dan's POV

We're running down the streets. Everything is empty and black, besides the streetlights. We can only see the rain as it turns white beneath the lights. The street itself shines from the impact.
We don't hear them chasing us, but it's fun to run. (Y/N) has been hooting this whole time.
"I FEEL WILD!" She leaps through the air and lands on one foot, never stopping.
I laugh loudly and watch her run past me.
"Woah now!" I shout at her, my smile never faltering.
She turns her head to the side but keeps her eyes forward.
"If you want me, you've gotta come get me!" She shouts back, sprinting faster.
What the hell? Is she a demon? I chuckle at myself and I launch off my right foot and I sprint after her. At my top speed.
The streetlights we pass, stand as monuments. The pyramids. The Eiffel Tower. The London bridge. The Statue of Liberty.
We're running across the world together.
I know it's just a street, but it feels like more than that. I feel like we've seen the world in this short amount of time we've been together. Running down this street.

As we near my front yard, I sprint passed her and I stop in front of her, grabbing her and kissing her.
She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses back.
I grab her and I carry her bridal style into the house.

I kick open the front door and I kick it shut behind me.
"You ready, Mrs. Smith? Are you ready to truly feel my powers?" I whispered.
"I'm always ready, Mr. Smith."
(FUCK IT WENT FIFTY SHADES IM SORRY BUT IM REALLY NOT SORRY I GUESS DANS INTO THAT KIND OF SHITnot really he's just a sweet and gentle—can be rough sometimes—little British muffin and he'd never do anything to hurt you cus he loves you...right?)

I carry her to my bedroom and I slowly lay her on the bed. I go to crawl onto her, and she stops me. She smiles and she sprints into the bathroom.
I honestly have no intention of sex right now. By powers, I mean the fact that I can pick out the exact movie you want without having to look at my movie cabinet. (A/N: obviously because he's just a sweet little blueberry and he's innocent right O//O)

She comes out with her face bare. No makeup tonight. She's wearing her underwear and one of my shirts.
And it hit me just how beautiful she really is. She smiles softly. She walks over to me.
She turned around and I felt my heart stop for a second.

Her small baby bump shows in the dim light. I reach out and I run my hand over her belly. She crawls into my lap and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Dan...?" I hear her squeak, a few minutes later.
I look at her. "Yeah?"
She says nothing for a few seconds, she only looks at me. But I know what she's thinking. I can see her lip tremble slightly.
"...why me? Why choose me? Why love me? Why—"
"Why marry you?" I cut her off.
She nods.
I take a deep breath. I cup her cheek.
"Because, my whole life, I've been looking for the one. And finally, one day, I decided... you know what? Fuck it. I'm gonna let love find me. And it did. I just sat back and did my own thing, I stayed true to who I was, and-..." I paused, looking into her eyes.
"It led me to you. At that moment, I didn't know it. But the minutes after told me that was it. And since we met, you have loved me, you have truly known me, and you have been extremely kind to me, and you look at my flaws and you say you know what, I love you anyways! And, (Y/N)... You're my best friend. And making myself wait a year to marry you was the hardest thing I've had to do." I took a deep breath. That was a lot of rambling.
She smiled at me, her eyes watering. She laid her head back down on my chest.
A smile formed on my face.
"(Y/N)?"
"Yeah?" I can feel her smile.
"Why me?"
She looks up at me.
"Because finally my Prince Charming came and rescued me."
I smile back. "Prince Charming, huh?"
"Yeah. What the hell took you so long?" She giggled, laying her head back down and running her hand over my chest, pulling me to sleep.

I lightly traced lines on her back and arms until she fell asleep.
"I was too busy waiting for love to find me, to realize that... I'd already found it."
I wrap my arms around her protectively, and I drift off to sleep.