8

We've just ate an insane amount of food from some weird restaurant called "Moe's". Really good fries and milkshakes though. We ate and ate until we both sat back in the booth, sitting on opposite sides, and Dan chuckled.
"What's so funny?" I grinned, holding my stomach.
"I've never seen somebody gulp down a strawberry frosty that fast. I get vanilla ones from that Wendy's, but they're little bricks!" He laughs. "How did you do that?"
"Well. I like food. A lot. It's pretty easy to eat something that's-"
"What, not yours?" Dan laughed heartily.
"What are you on about?" I asked.
He leaned forward a bit, and whispered.
"That was my frosty."
I burst out laughing.
"Is that why you kept trying to take it from me?"
He reaches out and wipes the corner of my lip with his thumb, before realizing what he was doing and sitting back in his seat.
"Sorry. You had strawberry on your lip."
I stood up from the booth, and put my hands on my hips. "Speak for yourself, burger-face." I snatched up a fry from his hand and spun around, walking away with a giggle.
"What?!" He said, sounding horrified.
"I've got burger on my face?? GET IT! I CANT SEE!"
I kept walking. "Nope. And this fry is mine!"
Dan slapped a $50 bill down on the table and stood up, the table shrieking against the floor. "Oh no you didn't. NOBODY TOUCHES MY FRIES!"
He dives around the other people eating at their own tables and I start running, laughing and squealing.
I barge through the door and run onto the sidewalk, and into a park next to the restaurant.
"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BUGGER!" He shouts, laughing. He's close behind. He's catching up. He's got much longer legs, so it's probably not that hard.
"You've gotta catch me, you wanker!" I shout back at him, running around a tree to throw him off. But he knew I was going to do that, and he split off the other side, slamming into me and crashing to the ground on top of me.
He had put his hand at the back of my head so I didn't hit it on the ground when we landed.
"Ha-... I cau-... I caught you..." He panted, grinning.
"But you didn't get to your fry in time. I ate it already." I smirked, sticking out my tongue at him.
"I didn't want the fry. —okay I did, but I wanted to get you more." He said, stammering.
I tilted my head to the side. He's so cute when he's feeling awkward.
"And why is that?" I asked.
"Well, cus I'm weird. And I also wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to my place and watch a film, but you ran off!" He said, poking his lower lip out.
I smiled.
"I'd like that." I said, wiping the ketchup and grease off his face and wiping it on his shirt.
"Aw.." He said, looking at his shoulder with the ketchup lathered onto it.