Lockers

(Y/n)'s POV
Kenny walked past everyone his head low again and he sat down next to me. Everyone started talking so it was really loud. I decided to start talking "Kenny what's this all about?" I asked Anna didn't give me many reasons so I wanted to know. "Well its a long story that I don't quite know perfectly." He responded "well I'm all ears for what you do know"

Kenny then explained everything he knew to me. I was struck, and then he put his hand to the bandage on his cheek and pulled it of revealing to me a broken heart engraved on his face. I gasped as he put the bandage back on and lowered his head.

The rest of the ride was silent, when we got to the school Kenny waited for everyone to get off the bus before he did, but as soon as we here in the hallways, everything changed. Every girl was all over Kenny, the guys were no longer glaring and I felt all eyes on me.

Kenny walked to his locker but three of the girls stayed near mine, Bebe, Wendy and Nicole, I gulped this was not gonna be good. I walked up to my locker and asked them politely to move. They didn't budge. I asked then again this time for sternly, nothing. I looked behind them at my locker as they snickered.

They walked away letting me see it fully. "Skank. Slut. Bitch. Whore. Trash. Heart breaker. Liar. Snitch." These things were all over my locker. I ran tears in my eyes, I ran out of the school and to the back, I knew the group would be there.

I ran to the back and as Anna saw me running at her, her eyes softened. I ran into her almost knocking her over. She patted my back "Hey, hey your okay. What happened?" She asked very calm "Bebe *sniff* Wendy and Nichole *sniff* t-trashed my l-locker *sniff*" I said to her breaking out into full on tears after ruining my mascara.

Anna looked to her right, then to her left everyone looked back at her, she nodded and Craig, Clyde, Cartman, Token, Stan and Kyle went off leaving just me Anna and Tweek at the back of the school.

Tweek handed me some coffe as they both calmed me down to the best of their ability. Anna fixed my makeup and hair as it was ruined from my sobbing. They left me to my coffee as they pulled out three chairs, assumably for the three girls.

When the guys came back I only saw Wendy and Nicole, no Bebe. The put the two into two of he chairs and tied them to said chairs. "Where's the third bitch?" Anna asked sternly "couldn't find her she's probably in the girls washroom" Craig replied in his monotone voice.

"Clyde come with me" Anna said as she walked off.

Anna's POV
I took Clyde with me walking towards the girls washroom. "I'm not gonna have to go in there am I?" Clyde asked a little worried for his reputation. "No I can effectively girl talk her out" I said winking at him as I freaked the door open to the girls bathroom.

"BEEEEEBBBBEEEEE~ Gurlfriend are you in here?" I asked raising my voice to a girly height "yes I'm just taking selfies guuuurl" (XD I don't regret anything) "okay gurlfriiieeennnd I'll be waiting outside the bathroom for yooou~~" I said leaving the room just in time to hear her scream "Kayyy~"

Then I sat with Clyde and waited for her to come out. After about 5 minutes of taking selfies she walked out. We instantly took both of her sides and put a hand over her face and dragged her to the back of the school. Oh this shits gonna be fuuun~.