What's Wrong?

(y/n)'s POV

I woke up early today, Anna was still asleep on the couch. I looked at her to see her ears folded to her head, I thought it must have just been habit because of the hat-prison they had been in for a long time, until I heard her whimpering. I turned to look at her again and this time I saw her crying in her sleep.

I shook her to wake her up. She bolted upright her eyes wide open and her green ears perked up, she had tear tracks running down her face.

She felt her face and her eyes once again flashed blue, I didn't know why this would happen, but I'm guessing it's part of her healing process.

"What were you dreaming about Anna?" I asked her "N-NOTHING" her eyes went full on blue and then back to a blue-grey colour. I decided to brush it off as I didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

She leaned up and touched her ears, it was a weird thing for her to do, but I was assuming she was checking for her hat. I told her I was gonna make breakfast and then went to the kitchen.

Anna's POV

My eyes were wide, my ears felt funny, and my eyesight got better, I could now see some colours, Orange, Green, Red, Blue, and some odd shades of Tan and Brown.

I went up to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I was still mostly grey, but my ears weren't the same shade of green, and my eyes were more grey then blue.

I shrugged it off, getting ready in a black leather jacket, a band t-shirt, a black and grey skirt, fish nets with black knee-high socks over them, a studded belt, and some brown ankle boots.

I heard (y/n) call my name from downstairs and I went down. We ate and headed to school.

When I got into my seat in between Craig and Kyle, Craig leaned over "Hey Anna your eyes look more blue then normal? How's your condition?"

A/N
OOOO CRAIG KNOWWWWS ;3 the question still remains how the fuck is this gonna be fixed? Leave your theory's in the comments :3

(Sorry for short chapter another should be out soon ;) )