3~ In The Dark...

Meanwhile,Inspiration is nowhere to be found in Author's Head...

Sorry for the short chapter! Writer's block sucks. 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Star's POV:

The castle was a mess.

Everyone was running around getting ready for the royal wedding.

It's in 2 days!

"Roses. We need 50,000 roses."

"Roses? Why can't it be Sunflowers?" I whined, looking to the side at my annoyed mother...

"Because Roses are fancy. Sunflowers are not."

"But Sunflowers were what Marco got me on our first date!" I argued...

She groaned...

"Mooooom!!" I pleaded....

She reluctantly wrote down Sunflowers as the flowers we would use at the wedding...

"YAAAAAY!"

She rolled her eyes...

"Okay. Now, have you discussed with your fiancé to see which flavor the cake will be?"

"Uhhhh...No?..."

She facepalmed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Marco's POV:

I was walking down the castle hallways on my way to the Knight of the wash, Sir Lavabo...

The tuxedo for the wedding had just come in and I was on my way for a fitting...

"SURPRISE ATTACK!"

"AHHHH!"

I quickly moved out of the way and got in my karate stance...

I looked down, only to be met by King River face first on the floor...

"Good job my boy..."

"Wha-"

He looked up, his forehead red from the fall...

"What was that?!"

"Oh, Marco. A king has to be ready for anything. Especially Surprise Attacks."

"...."

"You might've passed this time, but be warned.... YOU WILL FAIL."

"..............."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip...)
-Marco's POV:

"LET'S GET WASTED TONIGHT!"

"WOOOOO!"

Cheers erupted around the room as I chuckled nervously.

Yep! Tonight is my bachelor's party and the person who screamed that was Tad (Kelly's ex).

All my "buddies" are here.

Oskar, we finally settled our differences since he started dating Jackie; Tom, The eagle dude with the sunglasses, Hekapoo, because she's literally one of the guys; and a bunch of other people I didn't know.

The music was booming loudly through the speakers. The room was completely dark apart from the occasional disco lights coming from the roof. Almost everyone was sitting around, talking and laughing, with at least one cup of beer in their hands.

Some boys were hitting on H-poo but that's normal-

*CLANK!*

My thoughts were interrupted by someone dropping a huge cup of beer in front of me...