xxx - gianna

"okay, who's that, and why does he look like such a fucking nerd?" tonya and sophie ask me this when they pull me away from brendon. quickly, i glance over at him, and he's just sitting the chair where i left him, looking nervous. and no one will talk to him.

"he's the guy that works at the flower shop down the street from my house."

this is the first they even know about brendon, and the fact that we've been working together. of course, they don't expect me to be with him. no one does.

"oh! that kid? what's so great about him?" sophie asks with an obnoxious tone.

"well, soph, my dad made me help him fix the shop up, considering it looked disgusting, and i've been stuck with him for about two and a half months now." the two of them look over to him with disgusted looks on their faces. his nose was still a bit bruised up, but it didn't look at bad as last week. i found something charming in the way he wore his hair, the way he had tried so hard to impress me, and those stupid, thick rimmed glasses of his.

"well, you better get rid of him, fast. he's a complete loser, and andy doesn't seem to like him." tonya points to where my ex boyfriend is sitting in the sand, just eyeing brendon up. i look over to him, and i can tell he's extremely uncomfortable, and i'm grateful that he hasn't seen andrew's stare yet.

"you know what, i'll go do that right now."

i waltz over to where brendon's sitting, standing in front of him, and he lets out a sigh of relief, putting his hand to his chest. i can feel people staring at me.

"g, why is everyone looking at us? again." he nearly whispers. i put my soda can down in the sand.

"you might be surprised by what i'm about to do, but just trust me, okay?" i flash a smile at him, and knits his brows together in confusion. i sit myself on his lap, and he shifts underneath my weight. i look into his eyes, then to his lips, and i make out with him, right there, in front of anyone.