xxxi - brendon

my girlfriend was kissing me in front of all of her friends. really kissing me, and teasing the fuck out of me. and for some reason, i still can't wrap my head around the fact she's actually my girlfriend. after weeks of pining after her, she's finally mine, and i'm hoping it stays that way.

to secure gianna on my lap, i pull her closer, my hands are also shaking against her. she puts her hands on my arms, pushing the sleeves of shirt up, still not breaking the kiss.

"stop shaking. you're fine." she groans, kissing me harder. i try my hardest, and eventually, i stop shaking.

"alright, that's enough!" some anonymous voice calls from the party. we still don't pull away.

"that's fucking enough!" the voice barks and i realize he's come over and pulled gianna away from me. she stumbles to stand, and the guy's hand is on her lower back, possibly even her ass. my blood begins to boil, and i come to the realization that that was the same guy who was staring at me before. who is he?

"andy, stop." gianna forcefully pulls herself from his grasp, but he's stronger. he yanks her into his side, licking his lips as he looks at her face that is casted by the fire's glow. i start to get mad, as she squirms. no one else seems to care.

"that's it." i mutter under my breath. i push myself up out of the chair, and before andy's lips hit gianna's cheek, i punch him right in the cheek. holy shit, that hurt. i watch her walk away, putting her hands in the pockets of her hoodie, and hanging her head. i wait a few moments before following her, and we're nearly on the other side of the beach while the party goes on. suddenly, it's almost dead quiet.

"i'm sorry, g, i couldn't stand-" she put her hand up to stop me from talking, and squeezed her eyes shut briefly before sitting herself in the sand. i sat right down next to her.

"can we just sit here?" her voice quivers as she whispers. i put her hand in mine, intertwining our fingers as gianna lays her head on my shoulder.