xxxv - brendon

gianna sure knows how to make someone feel better, just by saying a few words. i walked confidently with her to the group of people, and once again, they all stopped to stare.

"what are you all staring at?" my girlfriend demands from everyone as i'm holding her by the waist against me.

"do you even lift?" some guy asks me. i notice that andy is hunched over in a chair, holding a tissue to his nose. i'm sure i've bruised his cheek, too

"why the fuck does it matter to you, ty?" gianna speaks up, putting her arm around me as well.

"cool tattoos, man." someone else compliments, and my gaze travels down to my arm where my multiple tattoos are clustered together.

"thanks." i say.

"who's ready to go swimming?" one of the girls that gianna was talking to chimes in, looking around at fifteen people standing around the bonfire. murmurs fall over everyone, and suddenly, we're all going towards the shore.

"tag, you're it." gianna pokes me, giggling as she starts running away. i struggle to find her in the mass of people, but when i spot her, i take off running.

"no!" my girlfriend runs along the shore, shouting at me. i spring after her, kicking up sand and water. when i catch her, i sling my arms around her torso, pulling her into my as i steady myself before i fall to the ground.

"this is the cute shit." she laughs, turning her head to kiss me repeatedly.