xxxvii - brendon

i was a little nervous to have gianna sleep over. not that i didn't want her to, of course i did, but i wasn't sure how cece would react. we walked in the house, and gianna trailed behind me quietly, and i was a little embarrassed for her to see my house still, so i paused before i opened the door to the basement, where my bedroom is.

"i want you to know....my house isn't the nicest." i was lying either. sure, it's a roof over my head, but it's nothing compared to her house. nothing at all, but it's all aunt cece can afford while taking care of me.

"i don't care about that, brendon. besides, i've been here before." she replies eagerly, and almost sarcastically, her fingers gripping my forearm. i nod silently, and open the door, the two of us walking down the stairs to the condensed basement. my bedroom was the only part of it that looked decent and not cluttered. i liked to keep my things neat.

once inside my room, i shut the door, blocking is from the outside world. she looked around, rubbing a hand up and down her arm, chewing on her lip.

"you want something to sleep in?" i ask, going towards my dresser.

"that'd be awesome."

i grab a band t-shirt from the second drawer, tossing it to her. when i turn around, she's only in her underwear with no bra on. my cheeks flush and i become extremely hot, and i'm not sure where i should look. i busy myself with getting into a pair of flannel pajama pants and a shirt to sleep in.

"how do i look?" gianna asks in a sweet tone, and when i look, she's twirling around in my shirt. god, she's beautiful. stunning. the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. she's an absolute angel.