xxxix - brendon

seeing gianna right away when i wake up is definitely something i could get used to.

"hey. cece says breakfast is upstairs, and she went to work a few minutes ago." her voice is soft and sweet, and it soothes me. i adjust my chin on her chest, looking up at her as i'm laying on my stomach.

"she was in here?" i ask.

"yeah. she seemed....happy that i was here?" it sounds like a question, and i can imagine aunt cece welcoming her and wanting to have her over all the time. she's wanted me to get in a relationship or something of the sort, for a long time.

"she's pretty cool." gianna agrees, and silence falls between us. she's looking at my face, but not into my eyes, and slowly, she lays flat on the bed underneath me, and i push myself up a little, securing my hands on the mattress. our hips fit together, and i lower myself a little against her.

gianna's fingers toy with the hem of my t-shirt, and she pushes it up, gesturing to take it off. i help while she slips it over my head, dropping it on the floor. i lean down and kiss her, almost delicately, and her hands slide up my bare torso and chest, squeezing my shoulders as i kiss her more. she rocks her hips against mine slightly, and i can't help but groan into her lips.

she puts her hands on my face, pulling me more into her. i can barely breathe, and i have to stop kissing her for a moment to catch my breath. i feel her dig her fingernails into my skin, and i bite her bottom lip when i kiss her again, closing my eyes. i put one of my hands on the headboard of the bed, and my other one is tangled in her hair while she's hanging onto my shoulders.

"flower boy, i love you."