xxxvi - gianna

i had sex for the first time, and in the backseat of my own car. i was all nerves, but as soon as he had touched me, all of that melted away as fast as it had come.

afterwards, i drove him home, and at every stop light we hit, he'd lean over from the passenger seat while i gripped the steering wheel, and kiss my neck like he'd never stop. i would tell him to stop when the light turned green, and i took my foot off the break. he put his hand on my thigh while i drove, and when we got to his house, i parked in the driveway.

"you wanna....come inside?" brendon asked, and the outdoor lights from the house shone in the car. how could i say not to him?

"sure. i'll just tell my parents i'm at sophie's, they won't suspect a thing."

"i didn't mean sleepover....unless you want..."

"can i?"

"y-yeah..." brendon sits there while i call my parents. mom picks up.

"hey, i'm gonna sleep at sophie's tonight, and i'll be home in the morning." i tell her right away, excited to be alone with brendon, and i can't stop glancing over at him in anticipation.

"okay, darling! have fun!" mom chirps cheerfully, and my heart begins doing flips. we exchange 'i love you's' and hang up. my boyfriend looks at me expectantly.

"she said yes." i couldn't contain my excitement, and i can't remember the last time i was this excited around a boy, if ever. i could get used to it.