Day 6: Drop

- Allison Am's Perspective-

     Investigate, of course. I'm this far in, why not keep going. I kick open the door, and can't see anything. Except for the crack of light shining through the other closet door.

I spin around, knowing he left the closet. Heh, he came out of the closet. I somehow manage a small giggle in this scary situation. Maybe a little hysteria. Either way works.

Then I hear footsteps behind me. Then in front. I can't tell anymore. Then I see him rushing me. I release my arrow at him, it's Vance; and he ducks it. He rushes me with his knife. I draw mine, but he swipes at my arm. It slices my arm, and blood starts to bleed.

"Gah! D&mnit!" I grunt, red trickling off of my arm.

He charges me, and knocks me to the ground. I feel his hands on my neck, and I realize I'm pinned. My knife is too far for my reach, and I think of movies I've seen. Whenever someone gets into this, they get a brick or something and knock them over the head.

Although there is no brick. He has a bandage over the side of his stomach, though. I start to punch it. He's wining and crying out, but he doesn't stop. I slowly lose power and life as his hands don't budge no matter what I do. With that, it's over. It's all over.

Note: at this point, everyone that is in the game is active with votes and comments. So sorry if I kill your character. Someone has to die. There can only be one winner.

PS. I used an RNG to figure out which way to kill Alli.

- Dave Ishida's Perspective -

D&mn. This is nice. A new weapon.

I had a convertible scythe, and I had found it under a sofa. I had used these in training, and I had really liked it. It's awesome.

Then I hear a scream. A loud one. A couple of them, and it's coming from the house where Alli went. I can't let my teammate die.

I run out of my house and to the house with Alli. I hope she's not in trouble. I'll get to her.

I Slash a window open, and I hear footsteps. Then a door. I jump through, not seeing little pieces of glass. They cut my hands a little bit, but not bad. I see blood at the end of a laundry room, and a hand on the floor at the end.

     I rush to the body, and see Alli's  body. On the ground dead. Her only cut is on her arm, but her face is flushed.

     "Godd&mnit!" I yell. She's dead. I'm alone, and I guess there's nothing left to do. I then take her supplies.

     I'm gonna kill who killed her. They'll feel all of my wrath. All of it.

- Nicholas Bane's Perspective -

I'm sitting at the supply drop, but there's no one here. I've been here for an hour. No one is here though. My hand still hurts though.

I just walk to the drop, and open it. There's the Knife, sitting there.

I put it in my pack, and walk away. No one went here. That was easy.

D&mn. Really? No one to kill?

Bunch of wusses.

CAPITOL ANNOUNCEMENT

DEATHS
Allison Ams (Strangulation by Vance Matson)

END OF ANNOUNCEMENT