Extra Chapter 4

Months later.

I got a text from Mary Jane.

"Guess who had their baby last night?"

"Show me!"

She sent me a picture, "it's a boy! His name is Ryan!"

"He's so cute! Can't wait to meet him!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a month later, it was finally the last day of school.

"We're done with 11th grade." I said to Brad happily when we got home.

"I know Alli." he gave me a kiss. We went into my room and we saw Annabelle asleep.

"1 year to go."

"Yes, just one more year."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the middle of summer, Brad and I started applying to different colleges.

"Play with me mommy." said Annabelle.

"Sorry baby, can't right now, I'm trying to type some essays for college. Ask daddy."

She ran over to Brad and bothered him for a while.

I felt kind of bad for not playing with her, but I really had to mail out my applications, and so did Brad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was August 15, the day of Annabelle's first birthday party.

Everyone was slowly arriving to my house in the backyard. There were many tables and decorations set up.

I invited a lot of mine and Brad's friends from school, we made some more friends this past year.

Mary Jane arrived with Ryan, and Bethany came along with her.

We had food and music and we all just talked.

Then we opened presents , and Annabelle got lots of new toys and new clothes for until she's 2 years old.

"Oh , I also got Ryan a little gift." I said when I was with Mary Jane alone.

"You didn't have to, really, you got me enough gifts when he was born." She laughed a little.

"Come on, your baby doesn't have a father, the least I can do is help out by getting him new clothes every once in a while. Too bad he's a boy, I could've given you some of Annabelle's old clothes."

"Too bad, but thanks for the outfit, Ryan is going to love it."

"You're welcome, let's get back to the party."

Just before we could get back to the party, Bethany ran into us.

"Hey guys, can we talk?" she said.

"Yeah, of course."

We all went up to my room.

"Hey where are you going?" Yelled Brad.

"Girl talk, we'll be back later, watch Annabelle for me!"

"Oh, alright."

He went back to the party while we went up to my room.

"What's up?" I asked as I closed the door.

"You guys can't tell anyone, but I found out that I'm pregnant."

Mary Jane and I were so shocked.

"What? Why? How?" I asked.

"Well, Joe and I have been dating for quite a while, and we decided that we're ready to have a baby, and I told him that im pregnant and he got really excited, and he's going to be there for me."

"Bethany, you can't plan a pregnancy at this age, especially because we're graduating after this year, you could've at least waited until you were done with high school."

"I couldn't wait, anyways, I felt a bit left out when all you guys do is talk about your babies all the time, now I can join in your conversations too."

"Bethany, I don't know about this.." said Mary Jane.

"Hey, you planned a pregnancy too Mary Jane, so shut up."

"Guys, please don't argue." I said.

"Fine." they both said.

"Good, now, how do you plan on doing all this?" I asked.

"Joe and I plan on getting an apartment and living there together with the baby after we graduate high school. We have this all planned out, trust me."

"Well ok." I said, "let's just get back to the party." I was a bit dissapointed, but in a way relieved that it's not just me that got pregnant, but my two best friends too.