Chapter 15

I was now in the third trimester, 28 weeks.

My mom took me to Victorias Secret the other day to get bigger bras, I now wear a 34D, I went from a size B to a D!

Today i was going for another appointment. This time, my mom was coming with Brad and I.

When we got there, we waited for my name to get called like usual and Dr. Johnson weighed me.

"131 pounds." she said, then I got off the scale.

She showed us the baby again, she got a lot bigger. Then, it hit me. Brad and I still haven't come up with names for her, we haven't even thought about that yet. I'll bring it up soon.

"Your baby is healthy, everything is going great." she said, "I'll go get you a print out of the ultrasound."

She came back and she gave it to me. Our baby was so cute.

"We need to think of names for her." I whispered to Brad.

"I know, we'll do that soon." he said, and I smiled.

The doctor interrupted us. "Now we're going to need to do a glucose test, Allison."

She handed me a cup. "You'll have to drink this and in an hour, I'll test your blood."

"An hour?" I asked.

"Yes, and hour. Oh and before you drink it, I'll need to take some blood samples to check if you're low on any vitamins."

She set up the needle and tube, sanitized my arm, then she stuck the needle in an took a few viles of my blood.

"Thank you Allison, now drink that please."

I took a sip of it. Surprisingly, it tasted really good. I drank it all at once now.

"Great." She said as she took the empty cup out or my hand. "You can wait in the waiting room for about an hour so we can do another blood test."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, I got called back in to do the blood test. Once again, she used the needle to take some blood out of me.

"Thank you Allison, we'll see you again soon." she said and she smiled. I smiled back.

Then we left, finally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was watching tv and I got a text message. It was from Bethany.

"Alli, I'm sorry about the way I have been treating you, you're my best friend and always will be, I want to be there for you, please forgive me."

I was mad at her long enough. Maybe she did finally come around.

"Alright, I forgive you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, I got a call on the house phone. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

It was Dr. Johnson. She told me that I don't have diabetes, which was good. But, I do have low iron, and I need to start taking vitamins for that.

I thanked her and then I hung up.