Extra Chapter 7

Summer ended, school started. Well, college for us. While Brad and I weren't home, my mom took care of Annabelle. Brad also had a part time job at a car company.

We decided on going into different careers. I chose to study to be a lab scientist, Brad chose to be a car designer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 years later. Annabelle was 5 years old.

When summer was done , we were starting our 4th year of college.

Mary Jane and Bethany have been living together and raising their sons together, like brothers.

The weekend before school started.

"Alli, I have a surprise for you." he said to me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Come on." he grabbed my hand.

"But what about Annabelle?" I said.

"Don't worry, your parents will take care of her, I already told them about this." he said.

"Oh ok." I smiled. I was really excited.

I went in his car and he drove up to Andiamo, a fancy Italian restaurant.

We had dinner there, and it was nice because we haven't gone on a date in months.

I kissed him about a million times that night.

After dinner, we went into his car, and he just stood there.

"Come on, Brad." I said.

He then took something out of his pocket.

"I've been so nervous to ask you this but.." he opened the little box, "will you marry me?"

I was filled with joy.

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!"

We kissed about a million times once again. This was a real surprise.

He took the ring out and he put it on the ring finger on my left hand, and then I put my promise ring on the ring finger of my right hand.