Chapter 21

"I'm a lesbian." she said.

"Wait , what?" I asked.

"Just kidding, I'm pregnant" she said.

I stared at her.

"My boyfriend , that college guy, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember you mentioning him." I said, "but come on, how long have you even been together?"

"About 5 months but I haven't even told him yet and I'm scared." she said.

"You have to tell him, anyways, how far along are you?"

"Only about a few weeks." She said.

"Mary Jane, you can't be pregnant!" I yelled a little too loud. Thankfully , no one was home.

"Alli, but I am." She started to cry, "I can't believe I did it."

"There's no going back now." I said.

"Yes there is."

"Mary Jane I know what you're thinking and I will not let you abort this baby."

"But Alli, I'm not ready for a baby."

"Neither was I, but I'm still keeping her. My little Amanda."

"You're naming her Amanda?"

"Yes."

"That's so sweet." she thought for a second, "alright, I'm keeping it."

"Good."

"And I'll tell John very soon." she said.

"Good."

~~~~~~~~~~~

She left not long ago, we talked all about pregnancy and what she was going to have to go through. I was happy I convinced her to keep her baby.

Brad came over later.

I showed him what Amanda is going to wear when we take her home. He also brought some more stuff and he put it away in our room.

We then layed down on my bed and I turned on the tv.

I flipped through some channels until I stopped at Disney Channel. Alice in Wonderland was just starting.

"Oh I love this movie." I said.

"Let's watch it then."

I smiled.

After a while of watching it , I really started to like the name Alice.

"Alice." I said.

"What?"

"I like the name Alice." I said to him.

He thought for a little while.

"But that's so close to your name, don't you want to name our baby something different?"

"Yeah, you're right."

"Are you having second thoughts about Amanda?" he asked.

"Well, I like the name, I really do, it's just that, I've started to like other names a little more."

"I know what you mean. I really like the name Isabella." He said.

"I don't really like it, sorry."

"Its fine, I just really like the nickname for it, Bella. It sounds so cute."

"Well there are other names that Bella could be a nickname for." I said.

"Really? Like what?"

I thought of the perfect name.

"Annabelle. It starts with an A , it goes good with Paige to be the middle name, and the nickname is Bella."

"I love it." he said.

"Me too." This time, I knew this was going to be her name. Annabelle Paige.