Extra Chapter 8

We got through our last year of college while also planning our wedding.

That summer, we graduated college and we had our wedding. Annabelle was so happy that her mom and dad were getting married.

We both got jobs, then we moved out of my house and into our own apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a year later, Annabelle turns 8. We also move out and into our dream house.

Our house was a big, two story house, with 4 bedrooms. Our master bedroom had a walk in closet and our own bathroom. We also had a balcony. We decorated our entire house together. We had a nice living room, kitchen, dining room.

We also decorated our basement with movie posters and a tv with gaming systems and a huge library with games, movies, and tv show DVDs.

Upstairs, we had an extra room to make a family room, but instead, we turned it into a playroom for Annabelle. We left the walls white and just painted rainbow polka dots. We bought her lots of new toys including a Barbie house, a play kitchen, a crib for her Cabbage Patch, and lots of other toys. She was very happy.

We painted two of the extra bedrooms; one pink and one purple.

"Which bedroom do you want?" I asked her. We didn't decorate until she chose which room color she liked better.

"I like the purple one." she said, "but why did you paint two rooms?"

"Because, you're having a baby sister." I said.

"Finally!" she said.