Zinda Hai Woh

Author's note: I realized how to add songs lol! Yes a double update for you all today, enjoy!

Part Eleven

Vikram Takkar appeared with his men as Avni glared at the doll by the cliffside.

"Welcome Ms. Avni. I hope you liked our decorations," he scoffed.

Avni glared back at him.

" Thakkar where where is my husband?"

He chuckled.

" Tera koi pati hain nahin. But I guess you got confused that he is really your husband?"

She gave him a confused look.

"This much concern for a man who married you just to protect you for a few months?"

Neil's advice rang in her ears.

"It's mind over matter wifey. Never forget that!"

"Why did you bring me here? You want me to keep me from going to the final trial on Monday correct? So get on with it!"

Vikram sneered.

" If he is really your husband and a real man, why would he let you come here on your own?"

Avni rolled her eyes at him.

"Hey don't give that look. You are surrounded right now!"

" Well if that is true have one of your men come fight me. All of you look like a bunch of chickens standing up there. Come down here and show me what you have," she scoffed.

Vikram indicated two of his men to go down to her.

They approached Avni.

She got her fists ready.

Meanwhile..

"No Neil last time I was helpless. This time I am coming with you!," Neela exclaimed.

"Ma I can't risk your life! Avni would never forgive me!"

"If you won't take me with you, I will just have to follow in my car!"

Neil sighed.

His wife got her stubbornness from her mother.

He obliged.

"But you won't go anywhere without protection," he insisted.

She nodded.

But deep in his heart he knew a mother wouldn't let a thing stop her if it came to saving or protecting her child.

Avni beat the first two men down.

Vikram sent four more. She was able to tackle one but the other three attacked her together and now, she was trapped.

Vikram aimed a gun at her.

"Enough games. Two cases you are the main witness of. If I get rid of you, I am a free man. Thanks for making this for easy for me!"

The men's grip loosened.

Avni was able to escape before the shot rang out. Hearing the yelling behind her, Thakkar probably shot one of his own men.

Some of it was coming back to her now.

Vikram Thakkar's career in crime had started all those years ago. The younger version of his face flashed in her mind as she ran.

DD informed Neil where Avni was around and they rushed to the location.

Avni stumbled at rough slope.

Was this the end?

"Ruk Avni!"

She slowly turned around to face Vikram.

She braced herself thinking about all her happy moments with her family and Neil.

"There is no way out now!"

He aimed the gun at her.

Another gun shot rang out in the distance.

Vikram shoved Avni in his shock.

Avni yelped as she fell backwards.

"Nahin!," Neela yelled as she ran over to the area where she saw her daughter last.

Neil grabbed Vikram by the collar.

"Tumari himmat kaisi huyi!"

Neela looked over and gasped in relief.

"Neil hurry up. Avni !"

Neil shoved Vikram towards DD and the other men.

He cried out to her.

"Hold on Avni! I am gonna get you out of here!"

"Hurry Neil I can't hold on much longer!," Avni called out.

Neil grabbed the rope and pulled her up.

His concern grew as he examined her for wounds. She had less than he feared most of them from her fall.

She was alive right before his sight. He hugged her but pulled back as she fainted in his arms.

Neela and Neil yelled her name at the same time.