Part Eight

bonus update, short and sweet, don't worry Avni's past will create hurdles in their love story eventually.

Their backs were aching from sleeping on a broken bed the night before. Which made this morning's couple massage a nice deal.

They had room service late last night therefore they had skipped breakfast this morning. They would have brunch and view the sunset later.

Avni had not realized during her massage when Neil disappeared. She seemed to have fallen in some sort of trance.

Neil smiled at his wife from afar. He indicated the therapist to leave them alone. He smiled at his wife.

Avni stirred as she felt warm breath behind her neck and exposed back.

Then she felt his lips on her shoulder.

She turned around to face him.

"Neil yahaan nahin!," she gasped as she turned red like a tomato.

"Just you and me wifey," he assured her.

She grew more flustered and scrambled to reach for the robe.

He covered her hand with his.

"Allow me my lady."

She was still modest and shy around him.

She allowed him to put the robe on her . He pinched her to get to come out of her trance.

They went into their room and were relieved to see their bed had been repaired.

"Guess we can have a good night sleep tonight," Neil said.

" As along as you don't make me laugh like last time," she hissed.

" We are leaving in the morning anyway,' he replied.

He went into the bathroom to turn on the shower.

He called for her a minute later.

She frowned as to what he wanted now.

Avni was taken by surprise when he pulled her in with him and shut the door behind her.

"Neil what are you.."

Before she could finish she was drenched under the water.

They made it to the nice restaurant by the water by 4pm. They enjoyed a nice dinner then headed off to gaze at the beautiful sunset.

"This place is beautiful," Avni stated.

She leaned against Neil.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Thanks for coming into my life Avni. You will be last and my first always," Neil promised.

Avni sighed. She was thinking he meant intimacy wise. But truly in the depths of her heart if she really thought about it, she would know it was eternal love that they had for each other.

Florence

Avni sleepily snuggled next to Neil. They had ended up taking a nap upon checking into their hotel an hour ago.

She felt his kisses on her forehead then he was nuzzling her neck.

She couldn't bear it much longer and she opened her eyes and nearly smacked him as she stretched her muscles.

He dodged her in the nick of time. She was astonished as she found herself caged by his frame.

He held her arms to her sides.

" Awake now wifey? Next time try to remember I sleep here too, right next to you," he hissed.

She laughed at him.

He let go of her arms in frustration and he gave her I am always watching you sign.

She grasped his fingers.

"Listen I get your eyes will always be on me, but I will always await meeting your eyes. Whenever I see you Neil, I feel like my problems will go away and that I am invincible," she admitted.

Neil smiled.

"Wifey always remember you are a like a lady don. No one can defeat you unless you let them. It's always mind over body. Don't ever forget that," he assured her.

For Avni it felt like she would need to recall this advice in the near future, the trial would be a big challenge for her when they returned home in a few days.

But she was ready for wherever life took her next. She would never give up.