They Don't Know

Soo Jin POV

"You just can't stay out of trouble can you", I turned to see Iggy my protector.

My parents and her parents were good friends plus she is older than me.

"She is a danger magnet I told you", Cho Hee added.

"I am not", I whined.

"Come on baby sis it's getting dark", my older sister Choi said causing Kyra, my younger sister to laugh.

I felt a pair of eyes on me as I walked and smiled. We made it back to the house and he was still there.

"I'll be there in a sec I have to go check on the horses.", I said and they all nodded.

I ran to the barn and two arms snaked around my waist.

"You could have been killed jagiya", he said.

I turned around and kissed him passionately which he happily returned.

"V I'm fine. I could've taken him.", I told him and he hugged me.

"I know", he smiled. Oh how I love that smile.

"I should get back before they come looking for me.", he said and I frowned

"No don't leave", I whined hugging him.

He laughed and picked me up bridal style and sped back to the house. We stopped in my room and he laid me down before getting beside me.

"Tell you what....if your dog can keep my scent untraceable I'll stay.", he told me.

"Don't call her that you have a wolf to.", I smacked his arm.

"Jinn". I heard Cho say from outside my door.

"Yes", I answered.

"Is V in there, Iggy keeps complaining about a foul smell.", she asked.

"Yes I need her to keep his scent on the low.", I said and she agreed.

I smiled as he pulled me closer to him while playing in my hair.

"Do they suspect anything?", I asked him quietly.

"They don't know anything and even if they did they wouldn't harm you or the girls.", he told me.

I grabbed his face and kissed him with passion. He licked my lips for entry and I let him in.

"I won't let anyone hurt you.", he told me.

I nodded and closed my eyes inhaling his scent. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight jagiya.", he said before I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think about the first chapter. I hope you like it. BTS makes an appearance next chapter.

Saranghae ARMY

-Jinn Jinn