Final Battle Pt 1

Soo Jin POV

"So Cecilia seduced Lola's husband, turned him and then left. It was past down and boom here we are.", I shouted after reading the book.

"She's not afraid she's getting revenge.", Kyra said.

"By taking our mates. So she trying to prevent us from getting the power. So she is kind of scared.", EunJi stated.

"She should be scared since I'm gonna go power hungry on her ass.", I sneered.

Jae seemed to be dazing in space as I snapped my fingers in front of her face.

"Someone's coming.", she said.

I sent my outside with N and J-hope behind me. There stood Jiyong, Suga, and V. They couldn't move beyond the line so we were safe for now.

"What does she want?", I asked harshly.

"You should know jagi. Be at Cecilia's grave at dawn.", Jiyong smirked.

"Their the final battle will commence. Prove yourselves you and EunJi. The pendants won't work without the witch so you better figure something out.", Suga said before they walked off.

"Well she wants a fight she's gonna get one.", I sneered walking back to the house.

"Everyone get ready were going to Cecilia's grave again.", J-hope said and everyone went silent.

"Lola.", Jae whispered.

"She's wants a fight. And she doesn't know the tattoos showed.", I said.

"That could be our advantage.", Kyra said determined.

"Yeah but she has the guys.", N sighed.

"We kill her and the spell breaks.", EunJi stated.

"Don't worry N she will pay.", Cho said smiling at N.

We grabbed our gear and headed to the grave. When we arrived Lola was standing in front of the open coffin with her fists balled.

"Where are the pendants EunJi?!", Lola yelled in out direction.

"We don't have them.", I stated simply.

"Liar!", she shouted and Jiyong began walking towards me.

I notice Jungkook behind Cho with a knife in hand. I charged at him and tackled him to the ground. Jiyong threw me off sending me crashing into N.

"N you traitor!", Hongbin said running at us.

N pushed me and began fighting Hongbin. Iggy went all wolf on Suga. Jae had Jin in a headlock while Jungkook and Jimin fought Cho and Kyra. I on the other hand was cornered by Jiyong and V. I threw punches at V while dodging Jiyong attacks. I was tripped and fell on my back. I turned on my stomach and caught sight of Jimin and Kyra. He backhanded her and she fell unconscious.

"May my descendants grasp the power and end this feud."

"Nooo!!!!", I screamed full of rage and power.