Old Times

V POV

A hand grabbed his wrist stopping him midway. I looked up to see Soo Jin standing there glaring at GD.

"I've got a bone to pick with you Jiyong", she said shoving him backwards.

He looked shocked for a second and dropped the blade on the ground before smirking.

"Just like old times huh. But don't hold back I might just break you this time.", he said and she chuckled.

"I'm not losing to a witch's puppet.", She sneered and he charged at her. 

Soo Jin POV

He charged at me tackling me to the ground. He grabbed my arms and pinned me down smirk.

"You haven't changed. Using the same old moves.", he said.

I banged our foreheads together and he moved shouting in pain holding his head.

"That's a little something new.", I said taking my chance to attack.

I punched him in the jaw and kicked him in the stomach. When I swung he caught my fist and threw me to a nearby wall. I recovered quickly and let a small blade slip out of my sleeve. When I ran at him I swung the blade and he dodged. But not quick enough when a small cut formed on his cheek.

"You little brat", he shouted with rage in his eyes.

I looked to my right and noticed a narrow hallway. I took off down the hall and GD was right behind me. I saw some old pillars and hid behind one.

"You should know you can't hide from me.", He teased.

I controlled my breathing so he wouldn't find me. I heard a blade scraping against the wall and his laugh. I peaked around the corner and saw his shadow coming closer.

"Jinnie you should join us then Lola won't kill you right then and there.", he said still looking for me.

I jumped from behind the pillar taking him by surprise and knocked the blade out of his hand. I punched him in the jaw again before he backhanded me. We fell on the floor and I rolled over to I pin him down. 

"Jiyong I know your in there somewhere. You can't let Lola get to you.", I said and he chuckled.

"Lola is helping my coven not hurting us.", he said flipping us over.

"She isn't helping you!", I shouted as he wrapped his hands around my neck.

"I'm sorry Jinnie but your times up.", he smirked.

I couldn't breath as he continued to strangle me. I had only one idea and I hoped it would work. I grabbed his jacket pulling him towards me. He eyes widened in shock as I kissed him. I opened my eyes to see a black mist emerge from his body and disappear. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes. I saw the life in his eyes again. I felt weird. Nothing mattered but me and Jiyong.

V POV

My eyes widened when I saw their lips collide. I left the room back through the tunnel I came into. I felt a presence behind and turned to see Sai.

"There was another spell. A revival spell. Suga found it.", she said.

"Yes I know. But why is she kissing Jiyong and I don't feel anything. Shouldn't I be sad or angry or even freaking out?", I asked.

"Well the spell may have brought her back but when she dies your bond died as well. So there is a possibility that you both can bond with someone else. So you won't really feel anything.", She explained and I nodded.

I heard footsteps behind us and saw Soo Jin and Jiyong. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Hey don't look like that I'm just glad your ok.", I told her and she smiled.

"Lola!!!", we heard a familiar voice shout.

"Why is he here", Soo Jin asked glaring at me.

 "No", I mumbled and we all took off back to the chamber.

-----------------------------------------

PLOT TWIST

Ok so what do you think. I changed it up there. I'm so proud of this story and I'm glad you all have support me since The Diamond Maknae. Just showing my love here lol. But who could possibly be calling for Lola?

Saranghae ARMY and VIPS

-Jinn Jinn