Why

Jungkook POV

She couldn't have possibly be talking about Suga....could she? No he wouldn't do that.

I ran back to the cabin where everyone was out hunting. Everyone but Suga. Why would he leave her alone.

"Hyung", I called out.

"Ne", he answered.

"How come you never talk about your past?", I asked and he tensed.

"I don't remember most of it.", he stated.

"By don't you ever wonder if you had any parents or siblings out there.", I continued wanting an answer out of him.

"They're probably dead anyway.", he said emotionless.

"But what about what you do remember.", I asked.

"I left someone behind to protect them and that's the last I remember.", he said before getting up and walking out the door.

I went up to his room and searched his drawers but careful not to mess things up. I found a picture of two kids, a boy and a girl. The boy looks like Suga and the girl must be Soo Jin. They looked happy.

"Jungkook!", I heard someone call my name.

I quickly dropped the picture and ran downstairs to see Suga and Taehyung. Taehyung put me in a headlock and ruffled my hair. My smile faded when I noticed his scent. He smells just like the girl from earlier. Could it be.

"Yah what's wrong with you Kookie.", he asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing I was just thinking about my hunt.", I lied quickly.

"Ok so come one it's me, you, and Suga this time.", he said dragging me out the door.

I couldn't help but wonder why he left. Was it because he was turned. Did he know he was going to change. Did he have enemies coming after him. All these questions that need to be answered.

"Suga why did you leave I know you remember.", I asked him telepathically.

He growled in annoyance and faced me.

"I had things to settle.", he replied.

"And the little girl in the picture.", I asked and his eyes widened.

"How do you know about the picture.", He said with narrowed eyes.

"Answer the question.", I told him.

"She is my dongsaeng and I had to keep her safe.", he said ", Now answer my question."

"I see you staring at it every night.", I looked at him.

Before he could reply we heard sounds of struggle in the distance. But the guys scent don't flow this way. We ran in that direction and came upon a fight. A very dangerous fight.

-----------------------------------------

Woohoo now we know Suga's story yay. So who's fighting I wonder. What do you guys think.

Saranghae ARMY

-Jinn Jinn