Happy Ending?

Soo Jin POV

I stared Lola's decapitated corpse and decided setting it on fire would finish it.

"Burn in hell Lola.", I said walking away.

We all went back to the cabin and all of our coven members were on the ground lined up. I looked at Jiyong and he had a tear rolling down his cheek. I pulled him in for a hug and he just cried.

"They all died so we could have a happy ending.", Kyra cried and Jimin held her.

"Were sorry hyung.", Hyuk told N and he just hugged him and Hongbin.

Jin grabbed Jae's hand and Cho intertwined her and Jungkook's hands. I heard sniffles behind me and saw J-hope looking at Namjoon.

"It wasn't your fault.", I told him.

"If he were here he'd say he would have done the same thing if his mate was in danger.", Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you Iggy", I whispered and Jiyong kissed my cheek.

A few months later

I was sitting outside with a pregnant Sai. Everyone had moved into our large cabin and is living their lives.

"What will you name him?", I asked watching Seungri and Jiyong wrestle around in the grass as Top laughed with Taeyang.

"I don't know yet.", she smiled rubbing her swollen belly.

V walked up to us with Samantha. After the drama Daesung's mate came by distraught about him. She looked at V and boom they bonded. They sat with us on picnic sheet.

"PICNIC!!!!", Jimin shouted running towards us hand in hand with Kyra.

Everyone gathered around us and I laughed. Jiyong sat behind me holding my waist. Jae and Jin were sitting side by side. Jimin and Kyra looked scared about something. Jungkook and Cho shared small kisses. J-hope and Suga were playing rock paper scissors for the last slice of cake. EunJi watched in amusement.

"We have something to say.", Kyra blurted out.

"What?", V asked.

"I'm pregnant.", she said shyly and I snapped my head up.

Me and Jae looked at Jimin and his eyes widened.

"You better run fast.", I said getting up.

He hopped up and took off with me and Jae chasing after him.

"What did I tell you Park Jimin!", I shouted tackling him.

Everyone erupted in laughter at the sight while congratulating Kyra.

"Oh Lola you never learn", a voice said chuckling.