The Book

V POV

Kyra showed us a book she found online.

"Do your see how much that book costs?", Jae asked her and she nodded.

"Maybe we don't have to pay for it.", Jungkook suggested.

"Junkook!", Jin smacked him.

"Come on guys under the circumstances I wouldn't stroll right in and pay that much for a book.", he explained.

"In a way he's right", I said and everyone nodded.

"I don't like this idea but fine.", Jin sighed.

I left with Suga to get this so called book of Vampire history. He kept his hand balled into a fist and I could feel the anger radiating off of him.

"So your the long lost brother", I said shaking my head.

"I did it to keep her safe but it seem Lola wouldn't give up.", he said.

"What did you do to piss her off?", I asked and he sighed.

"She was in love with J-hope. He knew it wasn't meant to be so he left and I helped him. She found out and caught me. That's when I met Ravi. He helped me escape.", he told me as we pulled up to the book place.

"You smell that?", Suga asked and I nodded.

"Spray this it will mask our scent.", I told him and we sprayed ourselves then covering our faces.

We walked in and there was Top reading a book. What's he doing here? When I nudged Suga a girl walked up to Top showing him a novel she found. He smiled and kissed her softly before taking her hand walking to the check out.

"Did you see that?", I asked and Suga nodded.

"Do you think they are bonded?". he asked and I shrugged.

"We should kill her.", Suga stated bluntly. "No she had no part in what happened and I don't want him to feel what I felt yeah he attacked us but that's who he loves.", I explained and Suga nodded.

"Here's the book", I said pulling it from the shelf.

I opened the book and all we saw were pictures. I sighed and was about to close the book when Suga stopped me.

"What's that?", he asked and I flipped the page.

It was a picture of Lola and her family. Under it was information about them. Death records, birth records, ages, anything we need it was right here. I looked at Suga and nodded. He covered the camera as I sped out the store. Once I was in the car he walked out the store saying goodbye to the clerk. We drove back to the house and everyone was in the living room.

"We got it.", I announced.

"What did we miss", Suga asked.

"Cho was about to tell us how Soo Jin knew GD. Apparently they've had quite a few neetings.", Jimin said with his arm around Kyra.

"Oh well sorry for interrupting. Do continue.", I said sitting on the floor.

-----------------------------------------

Woo another chapter done. So what do you guys think Soo Jin's past with GD is about. Will it help them win this battle. Find out next chapter.

Saranghae ARMY and VIPS

-Jinn Jinn