The Chase

Jinn Jinn POV

I woke up and found V gone. I sighed and got up to shower. After my shower I went outside for some target practice.

"Bullseye", I mumbled as I hit the target.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw something move by the bushes. I felt as if I was being watched. Not like V but something dangerous. I walked slowly into the woods and toward the bushes when I met a pair of red eyes.

"No", I said before running in the opposite direction and setting my emergency beacon.

I looked back to see 5 figures dashing to catch me. But being small was an advantage of speed.  I kept running when my beacon started blinking which mean they noticed. I looked back but only saw 4 of them. I was knocked off my feet when one of my chasers hit me.

"Wow vampire with two different eyes.", one of them said.

"She's pretty too. Can we keep her?", the one that hit me asked.

"Since our last slave died of Jimin's roughness I guess we can.", another answered.

"So we can know each other better. I'm Namjoon or Rapmon, this is Jin, Suga, Jimin, Jungkook, and J-hope. Taehyung isn't here right know but you'll meet him soon.", he told me.

Two of them began to walk towards me and I aim my bow at them. They just laughed at my defense. I smirked and shot the arrow with the uv end. He fell in pain clutching his shoulder before yanking it out.

"That shit burns", Jimin cursed.

"Be careful then Jimin not everyone going to be obedient.", Namjoon said.

Then Jungkook grabbed me from behind. I struggled but froze and when he started taking in my scent.

"Jungkook what are you doing?", one asked him.

"Jin hyung she just smells familiar.", he told him.

"Well stop that your not a dog", Jin scolded.

"Offense taken", Suga mumbled obviously bored.

"Sorry Suga", he said patting Suga's head and he growled.

Something about Suga was familiar. Its like I know him from somewhere. We made eye contact and I guess he noticed as well.

"You get to come home with us and maybe Taehyung will like this one.", he said and I froze.

This must be the coven he told me about. As he went to pick me up a dagger went through his arm. He shouted in pain before we all looked up the hill.

"Cho", I called out before kicking Jin in the leg.

I quickly got up and ran towards her. She locked eyes with Jungkook and they stayed like that for a while. Like when I met V. She snapped back to reality and dragged me back to the house.

"What was that?", She asked.

"I got into a little trouble is all.", I told her.

"No not that. That guy. When we locked eyes nothing else mattered but me and him.", she explained.

"Oh shit", I cursed with wide eyes.

------------------------------------------

Ok that chappie is done. BTS has appeared yay. They are slightly mean at first but they will change. So what do you guys think.

Saranghae ARMY

-Jinn Jinn