Don't Do This

Soo Jin POV

We got back to the chamber and I saw J-hope and Suga facing Lola.

"Stop this Lola", Suga warned.

"Join me and I will", She said holding out her hand.

He walked towards her and grabbed her hand. A dark mist surrounded him and he hung his head.

"No!", I yelled and she smirked.

She noticed us and frowned when she saw Jiyong.

"GD what do you think your doing?", she asked and he smirked.

"Helping the other team.", he said and she screeched in anger.

"Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung...", he was cut off by a voice.

"Top!", I turned to see Sai.

"Sai what are you doing here?", he asked and she let a tear roll down her cheek.

He ran towards her and she hugged him.

"Please come back jagiya. Please.", She pleaded and a black mist surrounded Top before disappearing.

"Nooo!", Lola screeched as she reached for her dagger.

A hand stopped her and her eyes widened seeing it was Taeyang. He shoved her to the ground with his foot on her throat. He was interrupted when we heard a scream. I exchanged looks with J-hope and we both ran off in the direction of the scream. From far away we could see EunJi tied up sitting on the floor. We stopped when we saw N approaching EunJi with a sword.

"Lola feels it's best to take your heart. Then she can have HIM.", He said frowning.

"Did you feel it's best to lose a friend.", I said shocking him.

"What do mean.", he asked confused.

"You didn't know Ravi was dead.", I told him and his eyes widened.

"What did you do?", he asked full of rage.

"Lola killed him for betraying her Hongbin set him up.", J-hope explained.

"N your not yourself. She put a spell on you.", I said.

"She would never do that. She would never kill one of us.", N mumbled.

"N think for a second. This plan was for her to get who? She doesn't love you, she did all this to get to J-hope and Suga. She used you N.", I told him before I heard a chuckle.

We turned our attention to Lola who had both BTS coven and Big Bang coven behind her. All their eyes were glowing purple and she smirked.

"Don't listen to them N. I love only you and you know that.", she lied pressing a button.

Its like everything went slow motion went a hatch opened under EunJi as she began to fall. J-hope dashed to her and grabbed her hand preventing her from falling. N stalked towards him with sword in hand.

"N don't do this!", I shouted and he froze.

"Why not", he asked with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"You can't let some love hungry bitch get to you. Trust me she's not worth it.", I sneered and Lola screamed in anger.

"Kill them all!", she ordered.

Sai ran towards us throwing a grenade to the floor. Then a purple surrounded us and just like that we were back at our cabin. Me, EunJi, J-hope, Sai, and N. The girls eyes widened and then enveloped me in a group hug.

"What happened?!", Kyra asked.

"How are you alive?", Jae asked.

"Where is everyone else?", Iggy asked.

"Hongbin betrayed us. He told Lola everything. Ravi is dead. And now she had the guys under her spell.", I said quickly.

"She got to Suga.", J-hope mumbled.

"And Soo Jin is here because of another spell we found. Also she bonded with GD.", Sai added and Kyra gasped.

I walked over to N and touched his shoulder. He leaned his head on my arm and cried.

"I cost my best friend his life. How could I have been so stupid.", he sobbed.

"You didn't know and Lola is the one to blame not you.", I assured.

"She took you and EunJi because of your blood.", he blurted out.

"What about our blood?", EunJi asked.

"You both hold the blood of the very first vampire, Cecilia. You can get her power and Lola knew that if it activated you could easily kill her.", he explained.

"How do we activate it?", I asked curiously.

"You have a witch it shouldn't be that hard.", he pointed at Sai.

"How N?, she asked.

"There's a burial for the Cecilia. Inside there are two pendants. Her two last descendants are to hold the pendants while a witch is to change spell. The pendants will become tattoos on the descendants body. Only then will the power activate.", he explained and I looked at J-hope.

"Show us the burial.", I demanded.

"What if they follow us.", He asked.

"She took my mate from me. She won't survive the night.", Sai sneered.

"Show us the burial.", I repeated.

-----------------------------------------

So Lola has the upper hand. AGAIN but its ok her head will be mine for taking my babies. And now she has Suga. Noooooooooooooo. I want my brother back. Were coming to save you. Girl squad + J-hope and N To the rescue!!!!!

Saranghae ARMY and VIPS

-Jinn Jinn