Final Battle Pt 2

J-hope POV

"Nooo!!!", I heard someone scream.

I looked over in Soo Jin's direction and saw her eyes turn gold.

She got up and grabbed both V and GD by the collar and threw them into Top and Lola. She ran towards Jimin and began to strangle him. I turned and saw EunJi with purple eyes as she charged towards Lola. Top stepped in front of her and she tackled him. Soo Jin dropped Jimin and helped EunJi. I noticed Lola making a run for it.

"N!", I shouted and he tripped her up causing her to hit her head on a tree.

She hit the ground and I tackled Suga. I knocked him out and saw GD punching Soo Jin as V held her arms behind her back. She kicked GD and elbowed V causing him to lose his grip and fall to the ground.

"Wake up.", she told GD before sending an uppercut to his jaw.

She faced Lola and the two began fighting.

Soo Jin POV

I kicked her in her stomach and she fell to the ground. I smirked as she tried to crawl away. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and tossed her into the tombstone. She tried getting up again with a gash on her forehead. I shook my head and pushed her head back with one finger and she fell on her ass.

"Your nothing without protection. You can't even fight stupid witch.", I said kicking her in the face.

J-hope POV

N fought both Hongbin and Hyuk. As Leo went to fight Daesung threw Cho into him. He glared at Daesung before running and ripping his head off. Taeyang witness this and grew red in fury as he attacked Leo killing him.

"What's up little man.", Seungri said throwing a dagger at me.

It hit me in the arm and I pulled it out throwing it back in his shoulder before knocking him out. Jungkook grabbed me about to break my neck when EunJi kicked him and he lost his balance. I punched Jungkook and hit the ground with a thud. The only people left were Leo, Hongbin, Top, Taeyang, Namjoon,Jin and Lola.

"Kill them!", Lola said stumbling away.

Soo Jin grabbed her bow and an arrow aiming at Lola. Namjoon grabbed EunJi and twisted her neck. She screamed in pain and I snapped Namjoon's neck. They charged at us and Soo Jin shot the arrow. It was like everything stopped. The arrow pierced through her back and stomach causing her to fall then everyone froze.

"The spell is breaking.', Cho said helping Kyra up.

Everyone was waking up shaking their heads getting back to their senses. No one noticed Lola throwing a dagger at Suga. Iggy ran and threw herself in front of him. She gasped as the dagger went through her heart and fell into Suga's arms. Soo Jin grabbed Lola and pinned her down.

"Iggy.....why would you do that."Suga asked.

"Couldn't let you leave your dongsaeng. I've done what I was assigned to do and that was to protect Soo Jin.", she said.

"But why did you save me?", he asked as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Don't cry jagi. Be happy in life. Soon you will bond again and I want you to be happy.", she told him.

"I love you.", he blurted out and she giggled.

"I know", She said before her eyes closed.

"I hate to interrupt this touching moment but let me go.", Lola said aloud earning glares from everyone.

Soo Jin pushed her to the ground and stepped on her neck. Her eyes had changed to their original colors.

"All of this death for a man.", Soo Jin said and Lola froze.

"Taehee deserved her", Kyra added.

"Shut up!", Lola shouted.

We all walked away to gather our dead leaving Soo Jin and Lola.

Soo Jin POV

"If he loved you he wouldn't have cheated in the first place.", I taunted.

"You don't know!", she sobbed.

"I know how she took him from you. So to get revenge on her descendants you took our mates from us. Or at least tried in EunJi's case.", I said.

"I didn't know about you until after I had killed you.", she looked down.

"Your pathetic", I told her walking away.

Lola got up and charged at me with a dagger. I slid a blade out of my sleeve and cut her head clean off.

"Say hi to Cecilia for me.", I said.

_________________________________________

Omo I'm so proud of this chapter. I hope you guys liked it. One more chapter to go then I can start a new one about BigBang.  What did you guys think. comment and vote. Also follow.

Saranghae ARMY and VIPS

-Jinn Jinn