History Lesson

J-Hope POV

N led us to Cecilia's grave while Sai put a protection spell over us so they couldn't sniff us out. I sighed knowing she had Suga.

"Come on this way.", N said.

We continued to follow when we came upon a grave. I looked at the head stone and I read Cecilia.

"Help me open it.", I asked N and he nodded.

"I'm so sorry for all this. I didn't think she was that way.", he whispered.

"Its ok I mean your helping us now.", Soo Jin said and he sighed.

"She will pay for this.", I assured.

"Will she suffer?", he asked and I giggled. "Hell yeah!", I cheered and he laughed.

We finally pushed the metal coffin open and there lies the decomposed body of Cecilia. Something shiny caught my eye and I smiled.

"The pendants they're here.", I said and EunJi ran next to me.

Soo Jin picked up the pendant that had a purple heart with black wings. EunJi picked up the pendant with a sword that had white wings.

"Sai can you find the spell?", N asked her.

"Yes the library has it all. Even Cecilia's history.", she nodded.

"If anything we need to know her history right. And why Lola is so afraid of her power.", I said and N agreed.

After leaving the burial I noticed Soo Jin looking at the pendant and examining dirt that was half smudged off. She continued to pick at it with no luck. We got to the library and Sai went to look for the book.

We spent about 30 minutes looking when I noticed something.

"Isn't it weird that there isn't a clerk or librarian here?", I asked when we heard a muffled scream.

"Sai!", Soo Jin called out running to the back.

By the time we got there she was yanked out the door and put in a car. Teal hair caught my eye and that too familiar smirk.

"They took her.", I said as everyone ran behind me.

"We can still look for the book.", Kyra said.

"But she was our witch.", Jae told her.

"Yes but we can still get the book.", N said.

We separated finding the book. We tore each shelf apart looking for it. I felt a breeze behind me and saw a wall with a crack. Jinnie also took notice and she kicked the wall creating a hole.

"Jinnie!!!!!", Jae scolded and I reached inside.

I felt around and my hands found a book. "I think I got it.", I said and everyone gathered.

I pulled out an old book titled Vampire History. I chuckled.

"Fine title for a book that can save our asses.", I said.

We heard glass break and ran to the front of the store. When we got there the front door was blocked by fire. Just then a bottle flew through the window and the fire spread.

"They're burning it down.", EunJi panicked and o grabbed her hand.

"N can you break that wall!", I asked mentioning to the wall I found the book.

He nodded and Iggy helped him break apart the wall.

"She's been watching us!", I shouted.

"How can you tell?", Jae shouted.

"How else would she know we're here?", I asked.

"Its open!", Iggy shouted and we all dashed into the woods.

"After them!", I heard Namjoon order.

Soo Jin POV

We ran dodging trees and bushes as they chased us. I looked behind me and saw Jiyong and V. Hongbin grabbed N but N flipped them and threw him off.

"Jae do you have a smile bomb on you?", I shouted.

She smirked and pulled one out of her pocket but hesitated. I felt someone grab my jacket and I took it off.

"We are to close it could blind us.", she said.

"At this point don't really care.", I told her and she tossed it.

Smoke erupted and I heard our chasers coughing. I gave Jae a thumbs up and we continued running to the house.

"N what is that?", I asked and he stopped.

"What?", he said.

I walked up to him and turned him around. Jae stopped as well and gasped while I showed N a knife.

"What are you doing?", he panicked.

"I know how she's been watching us. Stay still.", I said bringing the knife to his neck.

I dug the blade into his flesh and began pulling out a small device with a camera lens. He hissed in pain and I apologized. I yanked it out and held it in my hand.

"Bitch", N sneered before taking it and smashed it.

When we got there Kyra was putting white dust down. I gave her a confused look and she smiled.

"They can't cross the line.", she said walking up to me.

"Good job dongsaeng.", I praised.

We walked back to the house and the girls were reading the book. As I walked in everyone's eyes were on me and EunJi.

"What?", I asked.

_________________________________________

Haha I'm so excited for this book. Even I can't wait to write the next chapter. So what do you guys think. Hehe N literally had eyes in the back of his head. LOL. Sorry couldn't resist.

Saranghae ARMY and VIPS

-Jinn Jinn