Kidnapped

Mystery POV

"Did you capture EunJi?", I asked as my men returned empty handed.

"No ma'am,  it was an ambush.", my right hand man told me.

"Really now.", I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes ma'am. Ravi ordered us to fall back.", Hyuk said.

"Well then good call Ravi. How many?", I asked.

"Six or seven. 3 belonging to the Bangtan Coven.", Ravi informed me.

"One of them have bonded.", N added.

"Hmm well that's good information now isn't it. Change of plans I want Eunji and the mate.", I ordered and they bowed.

"Yes ma'am.", they all said and I smirked.

This just got really interesting.

Soo Jin POV

Well that went better than I thought it would. Except the whole Jimin bonding with my sister. But he seems less uptight. Me and EunJi were in the house with J-hope as everyone else was outside arranging that Bangtan could stay here. I'm cool with it just have to keep an eye on my sister and Jimin.

"What are you thinking about cousin.", EunJi asked me and I shrugged.

"Nothing really but question is what are you do here. I thought you were at your mom's place.", I said.

"I'm being hunted.", she said simply.

"By who?", I asked curious.

"Vixx", I heard J-hope say before giving EunJi a cup of tea.

"Did I miss something?", I asked noticing how comfortable they were.

"I bonded with J-hope the week I arrived here.", she told me and I nodded.

"Well then everybody is bonded getting closer.", I laughed.

"I'm going to go see what's the plan.", he said going out the door.

"I need to go to the bathroom.", I stated getting up.

After I did my business I heard a glass break. I froze and went up to the door. As I pushed the door open I heard a muffled sound. I opened the door and saw the vampires from earlier restraining her. As they noticed me I ran out the door into the hall. One grabbed me from behind and dragged me back. I bit his hand and he stuck a needle in my arm. I screamed before everything went black.

V POV

"So we can stay here?", Namjoon asked and Jae nodded.(A/N- Choi is Jae)

Just then we heard a scream come from the house.

"Jinn", I whispered before running towards the house with J-hope right behind me.

"Soo Jin!", I called but go no answer.

"EunJi!", J-hope shouted running upstairs as I went down the hall.

I went into EunJi's room and saw a needle on the floor with blood on it. I picked it up and smelt it. It was my mates blood. I was filled with rage as I stormed out.

"They're gone", J-hope said qith anger in his eyes.

"V where are you going?", Jimin asked.

"To find her", I stated when he stopped me.

"We need a plan. We don't know who took her or where they took her.", he told me.

"I don't care Jimin! They hurt her. I'm out for blood.", I snapped.

"Calm down V. Whoever they are you go out there like that and a fight will happen. We can get her back without a fight but like Jimin said we don't know who took them.", Namjoon shouted.

"Yes we do.", Cho said holding a torn cloth with a familiar symbol.

-----------------------------------------

Oh no trouble has shown their faces. What do they want with EunJi? How does BTS know them. What will happen to Soo Jin. A lot is going on. Find out next chapter.

Saranghae ARMY

-Jinn Jinn