Lola

Ravi POV

"She's the reason we are the way we are. She's kind of a witch if you can call her that. She put a spell on us so that were like her toys. There are these dolls that resemble all of Vixx. Whatever she does to them happen to us.", I explained.

"Can you show us where they keep her.", Namjoon asked and I nodded.

"They still have EunJi.", I stated and they all looked determined.

"We will get her back.", Jimin stated.

V just sat there with a blank expression and dull eyes. Suga sat beside him with the same look.

"We have to go in daylight though they won't be expecting......", I was cut off when I felt a pain in my neck.

"What's wrong with him?", Jae asked.

"Lola wants me to come back.", I said.

We all exchanged looks and Namjoon nodded.

"We'll come with you.", V stated getting up walking out the door.

"Are you sure? ", I asked and they all nodded.

"V you stay I'll go with Jin and Jimin. There won't be a fight today", Namjoon said and V nodded.

I led the way to the cave she kept us in and walked in. I asked if they could remember the directions and they nodded.

"Head back to the house. I'll see what her plans are then come back with the information.", I told them before walking into her chamber.

"Where did you run off to?", she asked and I bowed.

"I had to think. I wasn't acting as I should earlier so I came back to apologize and gain your trust again.", I lied and saw Hongbin giving me a sad look.

"Fine go get EunJi. Its time dividend a message to BTS coven.", she said and I left with Hongbin.

"Where'd you really go?", he asked.

"We're going to break her spell.", I stated.

"How? When N and Leo are following her every order like lost puppies.", he said and I laughed.

"I got help.", I said and he looked shocked.

"From who?", he asked.

"The bangtan coven didn't really appreciate her killing Soo Jin.", I told him walking up to EunJi's cage.

"Where's Soo Jin", She asked and we looked down.

"She's dead.", he told her and she broke down.

"We're going to get you out BTS is here to help.", she smiled getting up to hug us.

"Thank you", She bowed.

I couldn't help but feel a pair of eyes on us.

N POV

I can't believe they'd event think of betraying Lola after all she's done for us. I overheard them talking to the vampire and back up.

"Lola.", I called approaching her.

"Yes N.", she said as I went to whisper to her.

"Ravi and Hongbin are against you they have been plotting with the bangtan coven for an attack.", I informed her.

She narrowed her eyes and smirked.

"Hand me my crystal. ", she said and I handed it to her.

She closed her eyes and and image began to appear. She smirked and looked at me.

"So they want a fight there going to get one.", She said touching my cheek.

"You rang?", a voice asked.

"Jiyong I'm in need of your coven's assistance.", she stated with an evil smile.

-----------------------------------------

So it seems more vampires are getting involved hehe. So what do you guys thinking about this one. Evil plots everywhere lol. Comment and vote.

Saranghae ARMY and VIPS again.

-Jinn Jinn