New Allies

Jungkook POV

I watches as a single vampire took out three out of six of her pursuers. She got pinned down by one of them as the other was about to deliver the killing move. Just then an arrow was shot through his head and he fell to the ground.

"Who the hell are you!", one asked holding a knife.

"Get away from her.", she warned.

Wait I know that voice and by the way V tensed he did too.

"Kill her", the leader commanded and two of the guys went for her.

She shot one in the leg before the other backhanded her and she fell. I heard V growl before he got up and went to her aid. Then three more showed up. The mystery vampire stabbed one in the heart but was put in a choke hold.

"Should we help", I asked Suga and he nodded.

We joined the fight as more of them appeared. I saw Cho running towards us with her daggers in hand. As she began to fight I felt anger boil inside me. How dare they touch my Cho.

"Soo Jin!!", someone called out and Suga froze.

"Hyung let's go help!", I dragged him to the fight.

He easily broke their necks as the rest of them fled. I looked up and saw Jimin, Namjoon, J-hope, and Jim coming towards us in a defensive stance.

"Are you ok?", I heard V ask that girl and she nodded.

"V what are you doing?", Namjoon asked.

"She's a hunter", Jimin added narrowing his eyes at her.

"Leave her be. All of them.", V warned.

"Why do you care!?", Jimin shouted.

"Don't worry about it!", V shouted back and then Jimin charged at them.

Before anyone could blink Suga had knocked Jimin into a tree. Everyone's eyes widened at his action.

"Back off Jimin.", he said as Jimin got up.

"Stand down Suga. We can't jeopardize any of us getting hurt.", Namjoon continued.

"Why the hell is she so important huh she nothing but lunch.", Jimin said before V punched him.

The two began fighting and me and Jin ran to pull them apart. After we broke up the fight Namjoon sighed.

"V who is she?", he asked.

"My mate.", he shouted standing in front of her. "And if you touch her you die, coven or not."

Everyone was silent for a while before Namjoon spoke.

"Well then welcome to the bangtan coven.", he bowed.

"Why didn't you tell us", Jin asked.

"Because of Jimin", he answered.

We all looked at Jimin who was to busy staring at Kyra. Soo Jin's eyes widened and she ran to Kyra grabbing her face whispering something to her. Jimin growled and V sent him a glare.

"Anyway you knew those guys?", Jin asked.

"Just a few scavengers no big deal", A female wolf said.

"With this?", Soo Jin asked pointing at a dead vampires neck.

We all looked and noticed a tattoo. What are they doing here?

"And you are?", Jin asked the mystery vamp.

"EunJi", She answered.

"She's with us.", Soo Jin stated.

"Well then I guess we have some new allies.", Namjoon smiled.

-----------------------------------------

Woah there who do the vampires belong to and did Jimin just bond. I hope you guys like the story so far. Tell me what you think about it.

Saranghae ARMY

-Jinn Jinn