The Truth

J-hope POV

Keep her safe. Save your coven. Kill Lola. Those were the things floating through my head as I sat here on lookout. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a glass shatter. I quickly got up and ran to the source.

"Soo Jin.", I called out to her.

She was shaking as she lifted her shirt. I averted my eyes until I heard my name.

"J-hope.", she said softly.

I looked and saw dark marks showing up on her skin. I stepped closer and noticed it resembled a tattoo.

"N!!!!!", I shouted before she passed out.

Everyone came rushing to Soo Jin's side. I turned her over and on her back were the black wings.

"But where is the heart?", Kyra said catching on.

"What?", Jae asked confused.

"The tattoo resembles the pendant. Which had black wings and a heart right.", She explained.

"Cecilia's power is starting to come to her.", N stated.

"Not just her.", Cho said carrying and unconscious EunJi.

I ran over to her and noticed her tattoo is on her chest under her collarbone. Her pendant disintegrated into dust as her tattoo fully showed. Her eyes fluttered open and she groaned. I helped her sit up and she rubbed her head.

"I feel like I can take on the world.", She shouted and everyone laughed.

"Shut up!", Soo Jin groaned.

"Your tattoos have come in", N told them.

"Tattoos?", EunJi said with wide eyes.

"Is mine badass?", Soo Jin asked and I shook my head.

"The guys aren't going to be hard to beat if we can get them away from Lola. When they are close the spell is at its strongest.", I said.

"When they are far enough we could break the spell easily.", Cho added.

"So about this history. And why you all stared at me earlier.", Soo Jin said.

I grabbed the book and began reading about Cecilia's history.

"How would the book no what happened?", Kyra asked.

"The book was made by witches. If your name is in here it writes you history as you go.", I told her.

Cecilia Jin Sung

Born: March 23 1678

Turned: April 19 1690

Status: Deceased

Cecilia was the very first vampire to exist on this Earth. She has killed and turned over 3000 people. When she died she lived on as an urban myth. People didn't believe she existed until the town's men began disappearing.

She lived I'm an small old town during her human years. She had two brother's and three sisters. She was a respectful young woman, treated others with care and love. But one day she fell in love with a married rich man man Lee Taehee. She seduced him and they made love day after day behind his wife's back. One day his wife Lola Taehee walked in on their secret meeting. She divorced him and had so much rage against Cecilia. She began studying witch craft and dark magic. Cecilia paid no mind to Lola and went down to the river where she was attacked and drowned by Lola herself. As she floated down the river a group of elderly witches used her dead body for a resurrection spell. It went terribly wrong and Cecilia woke up without a heartbeat. Back at the village Lola and Taehee remarried and continued on with their lives. One night Taehee was dragged away to the forest where he was turned by Cecilia. When he changed the two bonded and went back to his home. Lola was shocked she saw Cecilia and a vampire Taehee.

"What did you do to him", She screeched.

"His mine just like before Lola. Continue your life alone witch.", Cecilia sneered.

"Taehee you can't leave me.", Lola pleaded.

"Yes I can I can't love a murderer.", he smirked.

"I will kill you Cecilia.", Lola shouted.

"Then my last two descendants will feel this power and take your head.", Cecilia retorted.

With that said the two mates left and were never heard of again. Even Lola herself went into hiding finding out later that a hunter killed both Cecilia and Taehee before turning.

Cecilia's dying breath was a spell she put on two pendants around her neck.

"May my descendants grasp the power and end this feud."

"Your descendants will die by my hand.", Lola said from afar.

_________________________________________

Woah Lola really knows how to hold a grudge. Let it go woman. This is why you shall die. Stay tuned for more next chapter.

Saranghae ARMY and VIPS

-Jinn Jinn