Chapter 2- First Scene.

I was sitting eating some ice cream, Jared was standing talking with Jensen, who kept glancing at me as I walking with Richard who was directing the scene that I was being introduced in, he was telling me how he wanted me to walk in, to hold my composure and not look at the camera, unless he wants me too, which he will signal if he does, Misha came over and patted my shoulder, he wasn't gonna be in this scene, he smiled at me. 

"You will do great." Misha says

"I want everyone in their places in 10 minutes!" Richard says. 

"Well, time to shoot the scene where we meet you! Lets go get you to make up." Misha says walking me to wardrobe and makeup, they change my outfit, and do my makeup to make me look a bit more like Ruth.

This is your outfit:

 I walked and I was off to the side while they were shooting, Ruth was talking

I walked and I was off to the side while they were shooting, Ruth was talking. Well Rowena, was talking to Sam and Dean.

"Boys, I would like to introduce you to a witch, that might have more luck then I seem to be having." That was my cue I walk onto the set appearing as if I came from no where, Dean and Sam's eyes shot to me, as I walked over, they had a wig on me, since my purple hair wasn't proper, so I flipped my wig hair, that was pure black.

"Dean, Sam, pleasure to meet you." I say putting on my best fake Scottish accent, the boys were stunned at me, I walked forward towards them to stand next to my mother.

"Who is this?" Dean asks.

"Thats Blair, my sister." Crowley says. He was next to the boys.

"Fergus." I say with a smile, he rolls his eyes.

"Its Crowley, I'm the king of hell." I nod my head.

"Why was I called here?" I walked around Sam and Dean, eyeing them up and down, I heard Rowena chuckle. 

"One of these idiots, needed a witch, and they don't seem to like me." Rowena says. I walk back over to her. I looked at Sam and Dean looking between them. 

"Which idiot?" I ask. Sam slowly raises his hand. I looked at him. He looks back at me, I flash him a smile and I walk towards him, he maybe taller than me, but I was powerful in this moment, I was the witch they just met. 

"We just, need a witch to help us with something." Dean says quickly. 

"Why not ask mother? She is a witch." I glance at Dean who gulped, I smiled at him then looked back at Sam. 

"We don't like her that much, now please, we need your help, you're a witch, we just need you to help us hunt down another witch." Sam says. I nod my head and I walk away from them and I look at my mom then at him. 

"Okay, I'll help you, but it will cost ya." I say. He nods his head. 

"Oh she is just like me." Rowena says holding a hand to heart.