Chapter 23- I Love You J.

Jensen's POV

We had been back in Texas for a few days now. We were all supposed to hang out, when I got there Jared had (y/n) over his shoulder and was running around, Misha was taking pictures. I heard her giggles telling Jared to put her down.

"Jared! Put me down!" I heard her say. I smiled a bit hearing her laughter, then I frowned, remembering what I had said to her, I didn't mean it. But I knew she wasn't fully in love with me. I walked over.

"Hey." I say. Misha turned and smiled.

"Hey Jen!" Misha says. I smile back at him. I see Jared set (y/n) down. She looked at me.

"I'm going to go check on the kids." She says.

"(Y/N)..." I start. She looks at me a bit confused.

"Yes Jensen?" I felt like someone had just punched me in the chest. Not even the nickname. Even when we were separated she'd still call me Jen or Jensie boy.

"I uh, just wanted to say you look nice in that shirt." She smiled and looked at the shirt then back up, then I realized it was a shirt I had bought her.

"Thanks, I found it in my closet at home, must've tossed it in there and forgot about it since I don't need a short sleeve shirt in Canada." She giggled. I chuckled a bit.

"I guess that makes sense, well anyways it's nice." She smiled and walked off. I let out a shaky breath.

"You handled that quite well if I have to say, try not to be as nervous, makes things more awkward." Jared says. I looked at him, that was the first thing we've said in a while, and he's not being mean he's giving me advice to try to keep a friendship or possibly a relationship with (y/n).

"I don't think it matters what I do, I told her I didn't love her." I say.

"I know, she told me, showed up at the hospital crying." Jared says. I rub the back of my neck letting out a sigh.

"I'm sure she's just trying to figure everything out okay?" Misha says. I nod my head.

"I guess you're right, well I should go find the schedule for this weekend..."

"Oh here I have it on me, you can just take a picture!" Jared says taking it out of his pocket.

"Thanks man. I really don't want to track someone down for a schedule." I looked it over, and realized that I have a concert with (y/n) Sunday.

"Everything okay Jensen?" Misha asks.

"I have a concert with (y/n) on Sunday... We had promised them a while ago, we can't back out on the promise, I should go find her to see if she still wants to do the concert with me."

"Well the kids are in a play area down the hall and to the left." Jared says. I nod my head, JJ wasn't here so I wouldn't know. She's with Danneel in another state visiting family. I hope I can see her. I went the direction that Jared sent me. I heard giggles of kids. I rounded the corner and (y/n) was sitting in there playing with Jareds kid and Misha's. I smiled a bit. I saw Gen off in the corner talking with Vicky.

"Oh hey Jensen!" Gen says. (y/n) looks up and smiles.

"Hey, I actually need to speak with (y/n)..." I say. She excuses herself and follows me down the hall a bit away from everyone.

"Whats up? Wanna take more hurtful shots and yell at me more?" She says crossing her arms.

"I didn't want to hurt you... I just..." I wanted to tell her the truth so badly. I wanted to grab her face and slam my lips against hers. But I thought against it.