Chapter 4 - Wanna Go On A Date?

(Jensens POV)

Come on J, you got this, you're just asking the girl if she wants to hang out, no big deal, right? She is just a friend, you and her brother are best friends, so its only right if you become friends with her, I was heading to her trailer, I heard her singing in there and playing a guitar, Misha never told us she could sing or play a guitar. I listen closely then I notice another voice, it must be Eddie. He was playing the guitar. 

"They made you cry but that will end tonight, you are the only thing that's right about this broken world go on and cry. But when the morning comes we'll burn it down and then, we'll build the world again. Our love is god." I hear Eddie sing. I clench my hand into a fist. 

 "Are you okay?" I hear (y/n) sing.

 "I was alone I was a frozen lake, but then you melted me awake see, now I'm crying too you're not alone."

"You're not alone." I hear her again, my heart was pounding. 

"And when the morning comes."

"When the morning comes." I  wanted to walk away hearing her sing with him but I couldn't.

"We'll burn away that tear and raise our city here." I hear him sing.

"Raise our city here" I hear her, her voice was so soft.

"Our love is god." I hear them sing together. 

"We can start and finish wars." I hear him sing. 

"We're what killed the dinosaurs we're the asteroid that's overdue the dinosaurs choked on the dust. They died because god said they must the new world needed room. For me and you."  They were singing together, a love song, I couldn't handle it. 

"I worship you, I'd trade my life for yours, they all will disappear, we'll plant our garden here, Our love is god." He was singing. 

"Our love is god." They were singing together.

"I worship you, I'd trade my life for yours we'll make them disappear we'll plant our garden here. Our love is God." He sing. 

"Our love is God." I hear (y/n)

"Our love is God." He was singing.

"Our love is God." It was her now.

"Our love is God!" They were now singing the song together. It ended. I knocked on the door. 

"Coming." (y/n) swings open the door and smiles at me. "Jens, come on in." She steps aside Eddie sets the guitar down doing something on the laptop. 

"Did I interrupt something?" I ask. 

"No we just finished something, he's just editing it and posting it on youtube." (y/n) says before plopping down on the couch. I walk in looking at Eddie who was putting the guitar in the case. 

"Hey (y/n), where do you want this?" He asks. 

"Oh just set it over there, Eddie, I'm probably gonna take it back home, practice some tonight." I smiled to myself a bit, she could play the guitar. 

"Well (y/n), it was nice hanging out with you, and it was amazing meeting you Jensen." Eddie gave Jensen a hand shake before walking off, I laughed a bit then looked at (y/n), she had her back to me getting into her fridge. 

"You want a drink? I got some sodas." She says. 

"Sure. I'll take a soda." She turns and faces me handing me a soda. She plops down on the couch.