Chapter 7 - Going Home.

(Your POV)
"Hurry up (y/n)!" Misha yelled from the bottom of the stairs, I was in the bathroom combing my hair I open the bathroom door, groaning under my breath a bit as I swing it open poking my head out then walk to the top of the stairs and stare down at him.

"If you tell me hurry up one more damn time my foot is going so far up your ass you're gonna be walking funny for a month!" I yell at him, he put his hands up in surrender and walks off away from the stairs I grab my bag and suitcase from my room and I walk down the stairs.

"Jensen is picking us up, you ready for your first Supernatural Con?" He asks. I shake my head quickly, he chuckles a bit and tosses me an apple and I catch it taking a bite out of it, he grabs my things.

"I'll set them on the porch, Jensen said he'd call when he was on his way, so Sis... you and Jensen." Misha says wiggling his eyes brows. I push him and he laughs and walks out. What exactly were me and Jensen? We went out on a date, but that wasn't much, but the date was amazing, I smiled a bit to myself thinking about the date, he was sweet and kind, the food was amazing, it started to rain and we had to run to get back to car, getting soaking wet in the process-

"(Y/N)! Come on Jensen is here." Misha snaps at me getting my attention, I grab my phone putting it in my pocket, I walk out the door shutting and locking it behind me.

"You're so grouchy, did you not have your coffee?" I say with a smirk twirling the house keys on my finger, he gives me a look that Jensen and Jared call the "Misha Bitch Face." They don't call it the "Collins Bitch Face." Because mine is more scarier than Mishas, I smile at him, he opens the door.

"Get in before I shove my foot up your ass." I laugh a bit getting into the car behind the passenger seat, Jensen smiles back at me then Misha gets in the car.

"Rough morning in the Collins house hold?" Jensen asks.

"Yeah, I can't wait to get back to the states, then little sister here goes to her own house." Misha says. I put my hands up in defense.

"Yeah my nice lonely house, here Jensen, let me show you a photo." I take my phone out of my pocket opening my photos.

"Wait, you don't live with Misha or a roommate?" Jensen ask.

"No, I had a roommate, she moved out when she got a job in Australia, acting." I was swiping through my photos, I had a lot of Jensen, Jared, and Misha on set, along with some other coworkers. "Here we go!" I say excitedly. I hand my phone to Misha to show Jensen my house.

"Wait why do you have a photo of your house?" Jensen asks before looking at the photo.

"Gonna post on Instagram with the caption.  'So glad to be going on.' Besides it's a nice house, I'm very proud of it."

"You live in that big house... alone?" Jensen ask looking at the picture before back at the road while driving us to the airport, we were heading to Texas, which fortunately was where we lived, and were the supernatural con was this year. I took my phone back from Misha.

"Yeah, I live there all by myself with my dogs, and a few horses, Vicky goes over and feeds my dogs and horses everyday while I'm in Canada, which is only fair, I take the two demons they call kids for weeks on end." Misha laughs from his seat and I slap his arm.

"Don't you get lonely?" Jensen asks, I could hear the pity and sadness in his voice, with his house, his ex wife and daughter, go around a lot, with me, my best friends are in London, Australia, one is even in Sweden.

"Not really, I have my dogs and I throw parties with my not so close friends every few nights or so." I say with a shrug looking down at my phone scrolling through Twitter. I see Misha hit Jensen and whisper.