Chapter 3 - Meet Eddie.

"I got this! I got this!" I scream while running around trying to grab the ingredients the guys had almost broken the containers, but I know how other witches play, so I didn't put them in glass while we went to the place, I put them in plastic containers, the other witch and her servant almost got the upper hand till Dean was holding onto the witch, she then casted a quick spell, towards the guy that was helping her, my head shot up knowing the words quickly. 

"Look out!" I scream. Dean lets go of her and Sam hides, not knowing who she was gonna cast the spell on but I didn't want Sam or Dean go against me or the other. So I protected them, but sadly I couldn't save her servant in time, the guy turned and looked at me, but I was now quickly working on the spell, that would stop her, and render me powerless at the same time. 

"Blair! Get out of the way!" Sam yells, but I was to occupied trying to do the spell, but the witch had some guy that she casted the dog spell on he charged at me, thats when the scene had gone all to hell, because Dean had to throw me out of the way of the guy, but it was just a bit off angle cause he came from the wrong angle, I went flying in the air and expecting to land on the thing, but I didn't and I landed on hard ground, and thats when the scene went to hell in a hand basket.

We had just finished another scene, my niece and nephew ran onto the set during the scene when Jensen had thrown me, a bit to the wrong area cause I ended up missing where I was supposed to land, they had yelled cut, and yelled for paramedics. Jensen was the first one next to me, my niece was the second one. 

"You hurt her!" She screamed and held me. I winced sitting up, I brushed myself off, I go to stand up, but my head starts to hurt and I fall back against Jensen, Misha was called over from where he was, he pushed through to me. I smiled at him, he smiled at me and helped me sit down on the chair Jared had brought over. I smiled at Jared and nodded a thank you. 

"You okay (Y/N)." Jensen asks, I could hear worry laced in his voice. 

"I'm alright, just make sure you aim correctly next time." I say chuckling a bit, holding an ice pack to my head, Misha and Jared walked over to the director while Jensen stayed with me, Danneel rushed over with JJ in her arms. 

"Oh gosh, (y/n), are you alright? I saw that, but you were crowded by people, I figured I'd wait till your brother left your side before I came barging over." She says. I smile at her.

"I'm alright, Jensen didn't realize how off center we were to where I was supposed to land..." I say with a laugh. The director decided to call it quits for the rest of the day, at least with the scenes I'm in, which is every scene, since I'm like the 'main' character of this episode. I was escorted to my trailer by Jensen, Jared, Misha, and my niece who kept glaring at Jensen like he was a bully. 

"It's alright Maison, I'm fine." I say down at her. She smiles and skips off to her mom and the other moms and kids. I smile and I plop down on my couch once Misha opens the door. I sigh in content placing a cold ice pack against my head again. Misha smiles and pulls a chair up. 

"You really alright sis?" Misha asks. 

"I'm fine Misha, you guys go spend time with your families, I'll be here resting up." Jared didn't take no time rushing off to this wife and two boys, I smile and chuckle and I look at Misha who says he will come check on me in a bit, he leaves, Jensen is still standing there, I could read his facial expression, he felt bad. 

"You sure you really alright? You hit your head really hard... I just-" 

"Jens, I'm fine, go spend time with your little girl, I didn't invite them up for no reason." I say with a smile, he nods his head and closes the door. I pick up phone, I look at the text from Eddie, I smile.