Chapter 9 - Welcome To Con.

It was the first event of Con, and the first day, I was in my motel room, listening to music play from my phone, as I put on my makeup, we had gotten here around 12 in the morning, and the first even of the day started at 1:30, and it was 1 now. I fixed my outfit, listening to the body guard whistling while waiting outside my room. I heard a knock signaling we had to go, I put on my (f/c) lipstick finishing up the final touch before I opened the door and I smiled up at Ian, he smiled at me. 

"Ready Miss Collins?" He asks. 

"Ready for my first con or ready to head down?" I ask, a small smirk coming to my lip, he chuckles. He holds out his arm and I put my arm through his closing my door behind me as I follow him down to the main area where we were having the convention, he leads me into the green room, and I sat down in a chair, Jensen, Misha, and Jared where up on stage right now, Tom, West, Maison, and JJ shriek my name. 

"Sounds like (y/n), is outback with the kids." I hear Jared say. I smile and get out of the chair and pick Tom and JJ up, west and Maison each take a leg head on stage, the kids laughing and the boys chuckling. 

"Seems the kids like me more." I say sticking my tongue out at the boys. 

"You bring our kids out and crash our panel." Jensen says chuckling. 

"Yeah, well the crowd loves the little monsters, lets show the crowd shall we." They turn their heads and make faces and growl like monsters and I smile. 

"Oh gosh (y/n), you're worse than your brother." Jared says laughing. 

"Hey! Anyways who is excited for the concert tomorrow night, our little (y/n), is gonna be singing!" I looked at the crowd as they cheer. Vicky and Gen come on stage to grab the kids and take them back I go to leave but Misha grabs me and pulls me onto his lap. I shriek. 

"Awe, brother sister love." Jared says. I slap Misha on the arm and he makes a sound of pain and acts dramatic falling to the ground. 

"Mish no!" I scream going down, being dramatic and acting. 

"Oh no! Misha!" Jensen says. 

"Not my brother... I guess I get his car...." I say holding back a laugh. He sits up quickly. 

"No! Not my car!" I laugh. 

"He's worse then Dean when it comes to his car." Jared says. I wave bye and get off the stage. I sit in the green room, humming one of the songs I was gonna sing at the concert on the last night which is tomorrow. 

"You're just like your brother, you like to crash the panels." Ian says. I shrug smiling. I had my phone out, scrolling through twitter, noticing all the notifications. 

OmgSpn: Did you guys see @BadAssCollins She is amazing with the kids! I wonder when we will get another little Collins running around, but from (y/n) instead of Misha! Hopefully Jensen is the father! 

ILoveSpN: I hope @JensenAckles and @BadAssCollins get together, did you see how he was looking at her holding JJ?! It was adorable. They need a baby of their own! 

I smiled at the comments, from people tagging me in talking about me, since I crashed the boys panel, the comments were about how Jensen looked at me, and how I was amazing the kids. I felt a tap on my shoulder I look up and Jensen is standing there smiling down at me, I smile back.

"Hey there handsome, what can I do for you?" I say with a smirk on my lips, wait where did that confidence come from? What the hell.  He chuckles, a blush forming on his cheeks, a smile on his lips. wait did I make the Jensen Ackles blush? Oh gosh.